Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Which KarJenner Sister Does Kendall Consider the 'Biggest Drama Queen'?
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- FROM EW: Johnny Depp, Daisy Ridley, Michelle Pfeiffer Join Murder on the Orient Express
- Gwyneth Paltrow Celebrates Her 44th Birthday in a Sexy Bikini, Proves She Gets Better with Age
- WATCH: Ryan Reynolds Is a Step Closer to His Parenthood Goals: Hear What He Says About Growing His Family
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 28, 2003
- Vol. 59
- No. 16
Despite Facelift Rumors, a Champion Peke Is a Natural
Danny's doggie dominance had hung in the balance since soon after his win, thanks to an anonymous call to a British paper accusing him of having had a facelift—a no-no for show dogs. The ensuing scandal—co-owners Albert Easdon, 49, and Philip Martin, 50, called the accusation "malicious jealousy"—triggered an investigation. On April 15 the Kennel Club's bloodhounds concluded that Danny—who admits to having had a recent tonsillectomy—was in the clear.
Not that the prize Pekingese, retired from competition after winning Crufts, ever really sweated it. During a public appearance just after the story broke, he had "an accident" when the host alluded to the controversy. "The announcer," says Martin, "said, 'We know what Danny thinks about the tabloid press.' "
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!