Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Katharine McPhee on Her Style: 'Feminine, Simple but, You Know, a Little Edgy'
- The Best Photos from the Week of July 27- August 2, 2015
- Fantastic Four Stars Kate Mara and Michael B. Jordan Tackle Awkward Interview About Race and Looks: Watch
- Mark Consuelos Thinks Justin Bieber's Crush on Wife Kelly Ripa is 'Fantastic'
- Blake Lively Gets Covered in Smashed Tomatoes – See the Messy Photos
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 28, 2003
- Vol. 59
- No. 16
With Bob Hope's 100th Birthday Nearing, NBC Celebrates the Legendary Entertainer with An Easter Sunday TV Special—and Friends Say Thanks for the Laughs
HIS EARLY YEARS
"My family was English. We were too poor to be British."
"Oscar time at my household is referred to as Passover."
"Bowling has one advantage over golf. You rarely lose a ball."
HIS TV DEBUT
"The next day 5 million television sets were sold. The people who couldn't sell theirs threw them away."
"The USO taught me to say 'Kaopectate' in seven different languages."
BEING BOB HOPE
"I wouldn't have it any other way."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!