Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Bryan Cranston, Susan Lucci and More React to All My Children Creator Agnes Nixon's Death
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Donald Trump on Alicia Machado's Miss Universe Reign: 'I Saved Her Job'
- José Fernández's Pregnant Girlfriend Maria Arias Makes First Public Appearance Since His Death at Memorial Service
- Utah Man Allegedly Held Teen in Shed For Six Weeks, Forcing Her to Perform Sex Acts for Food and Water
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 28, 2003
- Vol. 59
- No. 16
Jamie Kennedy Busts Out as a Hopeless Hip-Hopper in Malibu's Most Wanted
So he took and took. His hidden-camera prank show, JKX: The Jamie Kennedy Experiment, is in its second season on The WB, and Kennedy, 32, unleashes one of his TV alter egos, the inept wannabe rapper B-Rad, in the movie Malibu's Most Wanted. Kennedy has "all these wild characters inside of him," says Scream costar and pal David Arquette. "He really is exactly what you see."
The youngest of six, the Upper Darby, Pa., native "was always imitating people," he says. "It was fun for me, irritating for the person." With his parents' help, he moved to L.A. at 19 to be an extra. "We supported him for the four years he would have been in college," says mom Josie, 74, "and then told him when he'd be graduating."
He won a cult following with the Scream movies, but even now, "it's not like I have people beating down my door," says the single actor, who lives alone in L.A. In fact "my dad is the one who really loves [the fame] because he gets free cigarettes at the deli."
September 28, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!