Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Wait Until You Read What Martha Stewart Said to Justin Bieber at His Comedy Central Roast
- The Best Photos from the Week of Mar. 23- Mar. 29, 2015
- Mother Allegedly Smothers Her Child in NYC Restaurant Bathroom
- Iggy Azalea Talks Britney Spears Duet: Grabbing Lunch, Becoming Friends
- Cate Blanchett on Watching Her Three Sons Bond with Baby Edith: It's Extraordinary
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 28, 2003
- Vol. 59
- No. 16
Jamie Kennedy Busts Out as a Hopeless Hip-Hopper in Malibu's Most Wanted
So he took and took. His hidden-camera prank show, JKX: The Jamie Kennedy Experiment, is in its second season on The WB, and Kennedy, 32, unleashes one of his TV alter egos, the inept wannabe rapper B-Rad, in the movie Malibu's Most Wanted. Kennedy has "all these wild characters inside of him," says Scream costar and pal David Arquette. "He really is exactly what you see."
The youngest of six, the Upper Darby, Pa., native "was always imitating people," he says. "It was fun for me, irritating for the person." With his parents' help, he moved to L.A. at 19 to be an extra. "We supported him for the four years he would have been in college," says mom Josie, 74, "and then told him when he'd be graduating."
He won a cult following with the Scream movies, but even now, "it's not like I have people beating down my door," says the single actor, who lives alone in L.A. In fact "my dad is the one who really loves [the fame] because he gets free cigarettes at the deli."
March 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!