- Is Janet Jackson Pregnant? The Singer, Who Turns 50 This Month, Is Reportedly Expecting Her First Child
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- FROM EW: Drake, Fred Armisen Round SNL Hosts Through Season Finale
- Dog and Cat Who Paddleboard Together Will Inspire You to Hug Your Worst Enemy
- See the Will Smith Joke Larry Wilmore Cut from His White House Correspondents' Dinner Monologue
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- April 28, 2003
- Vol. 59
- No. 16
Jamie Kennedy Busts Out as a Hopeless Hip-Hopper in Malibu's Most Wanted
So he took and took. His hidden-camera prank show, JKX: The Jamie Kennedy Experiment, is in its second season on The WB, and Kennedy, 32, unleashes one of his TV alter egos, the inept wannabe rapper B-Rad, in the movie Malibu's Most Wanted. Kennedy has "all these wild characters inside of him," says Scream costar and pal David Arquette. "He really is exactly what you see."
The youngest of six, the Upper Darby, Pa., native "was always imitating people," he says. "It was fun for me, irritating for the person." With his parents' help, he moved to L.A. at 19 to be an extra. "We supported him for the four years he would have been in college," says mom Josie, 74, "and then told him when he'd be graduating."
He won a cult following with the Scream movies, but even now, "it's not like I have people beating down my door," says the single actor, who lives alone in L.A. In fact "my dad is the one who really loves [the fame] because he gets free cigarettes at the deli."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!