Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Calvin Harris Acknowledges Taylor Swift's Skills in Cute Instagram: 'She Cooks Too'
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Father and Sons Poisoned on Caribbean Vacation Remain Paralyzed
- PHOTO: Bethenny Frankel Bends Over Backwards (Literally) to Kick Off the Holiday Weekend
- FROM EW: TV Marathons You Can Binge on this Fourth of July Weekend
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 28, 2003
- Vol. 59
- No. 16
With Awards Like Best Burp, What's Not to Love? The Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards—Featuring An a-List Guest Roster—Slip-Slimed Their Way into the Hearts of Every Short Subject in the Audience
Michelle Pfeiffer and Brad Pitt presented Favorite TV Actress but skipped the Burger King-catered party.
Drew Barrymore and Cameron Diaz (right) were doused with a giant bucket of wet noodles. Charlie's Angels-
Rosie O'Donnell presided over a celeb burp-off. "I just did the grossest burp ever," bragged Barrymore.
Only one star is honored with a slime shower each year. Says victim Jim Carrey: "It's all about love, man.
Slimy, gooey love—the only kind there is."
Britney Spears, comparing outfits with Will Ferrell, was seated at the opposite end of the auditorium from ex-boyfriend Justin Timberlake.
Timberlake (getting grilled by Britney's sister Jamie Lynn Spears) says his relationship with Britney was "a soap opera to everybody except us."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!