Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Police Dog Named Lucas Hailed as Hero for Saving Deputy's Life
- Read the Cover Story: The Duggars' Dark Secrets
- Obama 'Couldn't Agree More' with 5-Year-Old's Letter Asking for Peace, Marriage Equality
- Little Girl Expecting Baby Sister Devastated to Learn She's Getting Another Brother (Video)
- Could Melissa McCarthy Kick Vin Diesel's Butt in Furious 8? Dwayne Johnson and Jason Statham Think So
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 28, 2003
- Vol. 59
- No. 16
With Awards Like Best Burp, What's Not to Love? The Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards—Featuring An a-List Guest Roster—Slip-Slimed Their Way into the Hearts of Every Short Subject in the Audience
Michelle Pfeiffer and Brad Pitt presented Favorite TV Actress but skipped the Burger King-catered party.
Drew Barrymore and Cameron Diaz (right) were doused with a giant bucket of wet noodles. Charlie's Angels-
Rosie O'Donnell presided over a celeb burp-off. "I just did the grossest burp ever," bragged Barrymore.
Only one star is honored with a slime shower each year. Says victim Jim Carrey: "It's all about love, man.
Slimy, gooey love—the only kind there is."
Britney Spears, comparing outfits with Will Ferrell, was seated at the opposite end of the auditorium from ex-boyfriend Justin Timberlake.
Timberlake (getting grilled by Britney's sister Jamie Lynn Spears) says his relationship with Britney was "a soap opera to everybody except us."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!