Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Husband and Daughters Beg For Their Lives in Chilling 911 Calls Placed Moments Before Texas Mom Opened Fire
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Khloé Kardashian Shares Photo of Hurt Finger After Birthday Mishap: 'I'm Prone to Injury!'
- How Legendary Basketball Coach Pat Summitt Changed Women's College Sports
- FROM EW: Titanic's Billy Zane Thinks Rose Should Have Ended Up with Cal
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Welcome to the Show
People Hits All the High (and Low) Notes in Our Clay-to-Z Guide to Everything Idol
There are some basic truths about every episode of American Idol: Paula will groove in her seat at least once; Randy will shout "Dawg!"; Simon will make his curdled-milk pucker; and, like weepy Miss America contestants, the Idols will indulge in at least one big group hug and cry.
But here's the biggest truth of all: It's fun. From the ear-splitting auditions to the corn-ball sing-alongs to the suspense of the final outcome, Al is the root-beer float of reality TV—a fizzy, frothy treat. Will any of these Idols go on to fame and glory? Time will tell. Does it really matter? No. For the moment, it's all about having fun. Says booted finalist Charles Grigsby: "I had a blast!" Week after week, so do we.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!