Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Watch Maroon 5, 5SOS Pharrell & Gwen Stefani Perform at the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- Read the Cover Story: Family and Friends Remember Robin Williams
- Kate Upton Tells Boyfriend 'You're Welcome' for Her Sexiness
- PEOPLE Magazine Awards: Watch Mindy Kaling and Chris Messina's Hot Moment! (VIDEO)
- Photo Proof That Jennifer Aniston and Jennifer Lopez Never (Ever!) Age
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday December 19, 2014 01:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 05, 2003
- Vol. 59
- No. 17
From the Streets of Soho to the Set of the Spider-Man Sequel, Stars and Their Kids Celebrated Warm Weather's Long-Awaited Arrival in New York City (Bunny Ears Preferred but Not Required)
The day after this cell stop in SoHo, the pop diva turned up with a quirky new do (see page 97).
Queens for a day: Hudson and costars Hayden Panettiere (left) and Abigail Breslin shot scenes in Queens for Raising Helen, a comedy due in 2004.
Sarah Jessica Parker & Matthew Broderick
Thanks to a big boost from Mom, 6-month-old James rose to the occasion when Dad got snap-happy at a Manhattan playground.
The Spider-Man star played it safe while filming next summer's sequel to the tarantula-size hit.
Spidey see, Spidey do: Moore brought son Caleb, 5, for a sneak peek on the set of The Amazing Spider-Man.
David Bowie & Iman
The rocker—now at work on a new album—and his model wife hippity-hopped with daughter Alexandria Zahra, 2.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!