Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Survivors Return to Auschwitz for 70th Anniversary of Liberation
- The Best Photos from the Week of Jan. 19- Jan. 25, 2015
- Lance Armstrong Makes Cameo in New Drug-Related Music Video
- This Is What the Stars Ate During the Blizzard of 2015
- Gary Sinise Blasts Howard Dean for Calling American Sniper Fans 'Angry'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday January 27, 2015 03:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 05, 2003
- Vol. 59
- No. 17
Meet the Beau
Elizabeth Hurley Shows Off Her New Love, Indian Textile Scion Arun Nayar. Now He Just Needs a Divorce...
The public outing suggested that things between Hurley, 37, and Nayar, 38, are getting serious. There's just one hitch: Nayar is still married. The heir to his family's multimillion-dollar textile company has been wed to Valentina Pedroni, 33, since '96. "I am hurt," Pedroni told reporters on April 19. The romance "comes as such a blow," adds her friend Rita Dhody. Although Nayar and the Italian-born Pedroni had been separated since last fall, "Val was expecting time to give their relationship a chance," Dhody says.
Hurley's camp says that the marriage was already kaput when the British beauty—who has a son, Damian, 1, with ex-beau Stephen Bing—entered the picture. "Elizabeth is horribly upset by people saying she's a marriage wrecker," says her sister Kate. Contrary to reports, Hurley pal Alessandro Tomé says that he—not Pedroni—introduced the new couple last December. At that point, "Arun had definitely split up with Valentina," says Tomé. "Arun did not leave his wife for her."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!