Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Ryan Lochte Says It 'Brings Tears to My Eyes' Knowing His 'Adorable' Grandmother Is Watching Dancing with the Stars
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Courteney Cox Defends Jennifer Aniston Amid Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Men Charged in 'Grisly' Triple Homicide Knew Victims' Daughter as 'Furries,' Friends Say
- Drew Barrymore Joins Ex Father-In-Law Arie Kopelman at Event, Calls Him the 'Ultimate Grandparent'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 05, 2003
- Vol. 59
- No. 17
Meet the Beau
Elizabeth Hurley Shows Off Her New Love, Indian Textile Scion Arun Nayar. Now He Just Needs a Divorce...
The public outing suggested that things between Hurley, 37, and Nayar, 38, are getting serious. There's just one hitch: Nayar is still married. The heir to his family's multimillion-dollar textile company has been wed to Valentina Pedroni, 33, since '96. "I am hurt," Pedroni told reporters on April 19. The romance "comes as such a blow," adds her friend Rita Dhody. Although Nayar and the Italian-born Pedroni had been separated since last fall, "Val was expecting time to give their relationship a chance," Dhody says.
Hurley's camp says that the marriage was already kaput when the British beauty—who has a son, Damian, 1, with ex-beau Stephen Bing—entered the picture. "Elizabeth is horribly upset by people saying she's a marriage wrecker," says her sister Kate. Contrary to reports, Hurley pal Alessandro Tomé says that he—not Pedroni—introduced the new couple last December. At that point, "Arun had definitely split up with Valentina," says Tomé. "Arun did not leave his wife for her."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!