Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Stranded Boaters Rescued from Uninhabited South Pacific Island After Writing 'SOS' in Sand
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Britney Spears Says Carpool Karaoke was 'a Little Awkward' as She Calls James Corden a 'Teddy Bear'
- NBA Star Dwyane Wade's Cousin Killed in Chicago Crossfire: 'Another Act of Senseless Gun Violence'
- Donald Trump's Doctor Admits He Wrote GOP Nominee's Health Report in Just 5 Minutes
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 05, 2003
- Vol. 59
- No. 17
Meet the Beau
Elizabeth Hurley Shows Off Her New Love, Indian Textile Scion Arun Nayar. Now He Just Needs a Divorce...
The public outing suggested that things between Hurley, 37, and Nayar, 38, are getting serious. There's just one hitch: Nayar is still married. The heir to his family's multimillion-dollar textile company has been wed to Valentina Pedroni, 33, since '96. "I am hurt," Pedroni told reporters on April 19. The romance "comes as such a blow," adds her friend Rita Dhody. Although Nayar and the Italian-born Pedroni had been separated since last fall, "Val was expecting time to give their relationship a chance," Dhody says.
Hurley's camp says that the marriage was already kaput when the British beauty—who has a son, Damian, 1, with ex-beau Stephen Bing—entered the picture. "Elizabeth is horribly upset by people saying she's a marriage wrecker," says her sister Kate. Contrary to reports, Hurley pal Alessandro Tomé says that he—not Pedroni—introduced the new couple last December. At that point, "Arun had definitely split up with Valentina," says Tomé. "Arun did not leave his wife for her."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!