Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- John Legend Introduces Baby Luna to His Grandmother in a Sweet Instagram Photo
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Kourtney Kardashian Wishes 'Baby Daddy' Scott Disick a Happy 33rd Birthday – See Her TBT Photo
- What Does the Inspector General's Report on Hillary Clinton's Emails Really Mean?
- Sam Claflin Spills About Behind-the-Scenes Pranks With Me Before You Co-star Emilia Clarke: 'I Made Her Think I Was Deeply Offended'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 05, 2003
- Vol. 59
- No. 17
Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas Welcome Daughter Carys (It Means "Beloved One") on Easter
Zeta-Jones, 33, was then just starting her pregnancy with Carys (Welsh for "beloved one") Zeta Douglas, who came into the world at 4:50 a.m. on April 20, Easter Sunday, at Valley Hospital in Ridgewood, N.J. The birth was "picture-perfect," says proud dad Michael Douglas (see following story). "We became aware of Catherine's contractions and ran over to the hospital about 2 in the morning. Catherine put on another great performance." Weighing in at 6 lbs. 12 oz., Carys sports a less pronounced version of her father's and grandfather Kirk's famous dimpled chin. Why the Garden State delivery for a couple living in Manhattan? Douglas, 58, cited the need for privacy, plus "I was born in New Jersey, so there's no reason why Carys couldn't be too."
The couple, who plan to head to their Bermuda home soon, returned to their Central Park West apartment on April 21. Carys's brother Dylan, 2½—who used to rub Mom's bump and coo "Nice baby"—"is thrilled," says Douglas. "He likes to climb up the crib and hang out with her." Meanwhile, Dad is eager and fit for duty. Being a father, Michael says, "teaches you what exercises you should do. Forget about good-looking triceps. Lower-back strength is what you need."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!