Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kim Richards' Ailing Ex-Husband Monty Brinson Is in 'Complete Shock' After Her Arrest
- The Best Photos from the Week of July 27- August 2, 2015
- Kim Kardashian West Takes New Orleans in a Mardi Gras Mask
- Taylor Swift Reveals Her Squad Has 'Dated the Same People' as She Graces the Cover of Vanity Fair
- Mississippi Firefighter Allegedly Waited Outside Courthouse to Kill Man He Believed Shot His Mother
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 05, 2003
- Vol. 59
- No. 17
Britney's Dark Side
She's Working on Her Fourth Album, Winning Big in Las Vegas and Easing Up on the Workouts. But the Biggest Change Is Her Surprising New Brunette Look
Bad-hair days: Though her third album went multiplatinum, it sold less than her first two. She'll have a chance to burnish her image with a new album, due this fall, and she's attached to star in an upcoming racecar movie.
New highlights: While recording the album, she has been bouncing between New York City, Los Angeles, her home state of Louisiana and Texas, where she was all smiles while taking in a NASCAR event with her mom and sister. On March 31 Spears won $25,000 at the Palms casino in Las Vegas, where she hung out with hotel tycoon George Maloof. "That started all the crazy rumors that she was dating him," says a friend, "but he was just hosting her and her friends."
Washing that man outta her hair: As for that other guy, Spears swears there is "nothing new, nothing going on" with Justin Timberlake.
Letting her hair down: Lately, Britney is kicking back a little, cutting down on the intense workouts and switching to yoga ("my muscles get smaller, and I look tinier, and when I work out a lot I get kind of bulky"). She's trying to stick to a fish diet, although she does indulge her addiction to chai tea latte. "I'm at the stage," she says, "where I'm very low-key."
August 04, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!