Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Not So Grimm: Costars David Giuntoli and Bitsie Tulloch Are Engaged
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- 'Oh No Charles, Blood!': Sister of Autistic Man Whose Caregiver Was Shot by Police Says He Is Traumatized
- WATCH: Find Out How These Women Each Lost Over 100 Pounds!
- Remembering Kerri Strug's Vault into the Spotlight (on a Bad Ankle) at the 1996 Summer Games
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 05, 2003
- Vol. 59
- No. 17
A Final Goodbye
In a Prophetic E-Mail to His Wife from the Desert of Iraq, Today Coanchor David Bloom Reflected on His Life and Pronounced Himself a Man at Peace
...You can't begin to fathom, cannot begin to even glimpse the enormity of the changes I have and am continuing to undergo. God takes you to the depths of your being, until you're at rock bottom, and then, if you turn to Him with utter and blind faith and resolve in your heart and mind to walk only with Him and towards Him, picks you up with your bootstraps and leads you home. I hope and pray that all my guys get out of this in one piece, but I tell you, Mel, I am at peace. Deeply saddened by the glimpses of death and destruction that I have seen, but at peace with my God and with you....
Save this note. Look at it a month from now, a year from now, ten years from now. You cannot know now, nor do I, whether you will look back at it with tears, heartbreak, and a sense of anguish and regret over what might have been, or whether you will say he was and is a changed man, God has worked a miracle in our lives. And not to be trite, but that will set me free.
God bless you, Melanie. I love you and I know that you love me. Please give the girls a big hug, squeeze them tight, and let them know just how much their daddy loves and cares for them.
With love and devotion,
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!