Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Pharrell Williams Recruits His Parents & Their Family Recipes for His Latest Project
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Scott Eastwood Says He Never Saw Any Tension Between The Rock and Vin Diesel on Set of Fast 8
- Who Is Terra Jolé? 5 Things You Need to Know About the History-Making DWTS Contestant
- Fitness Trainers Gain 60 Lbs. and Drop it Again to Demonstrate How Hard it Is to Lose Weight
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 26, 2003
- Vol. 59
- No. 20
Take Martial Arts, Special Effects, Sci-Fi and Romance. Add Leather, Motorcycles, Celebs—and One Cool Keanu. The Result: Two Hot Premieres for the Matrix: Reloaded
Funny faces: Sweeties Chris Klein and Katie Holmes shared a laugh.
"I really wanted to be part of this universe," said costar Monica Bellucci (in Dolce & Gabbana).
Harold Perrineau Jr. (with Sandra Bullock) called his role "like being on the deck of Star Trek."
"I had some of my best days making the Matrix movies," said Reeves (at the L.A. bash on May 7).
Red-carpet dates (and Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle mates) Lucy Liu and Demi Moore got close.
"My kids were like, 'Ooh, Mommy!' " said Jada Pinkett Smith (with Trey, godchild Tamira, Jaden and hubby Will).
"This is completely mental!" villain Adrian Rayment (right, with twin Neil) said of the hoopla.
"I love being pregnant," said six-months-along Carrie-Anne Moss (with hubby Steven Roy).
"Pain is your friend!" said Laurence Fishburne (with wife Gina Torres in N.Y.C.)of his Matrix training.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!