Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- See All the Winners from the Kids' Choice Awards!
- The Style Top 5: Amal Clooney Brings Her Glam Street Style to NYC, Iggy Azalea Gets Candid About Her Body and More
- Lions vs. Crocodile: This Time, It's Personal (VIDEO)
- Inside Story: How Brittany Maynard Became a 'Death with Dignity' Advocate
- Angelina Jolie Makes Her First Post-Surgery Appearance
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 26, 2003
- Vol. 59
- No. 20
Take Martial Arts, Special Effects, Sci-Fi and Romance. Add Leather, Motorcycles, Celebs—and One Cool Keanu. The Result: Two Hot Premieres for the Matrix: Reloaded
Funny faces: Sweeties Chris Klein and Katie Holmes shared a laugh.
"I really wanted to be part of this universe," said costar Monica Bellucci (in Dolce & Gabbana).
Harold Perrineau Jr. (with Sandra Bullock) called his role "like being on the deck of Star Trek."
"I had some of my best days making the Matrix movies," said Reeves (at the L.A. bash on May 7).
Red-carpet dates (and Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle mates) Lucy Liu and Demi Moore got close.
"My kids were like, 'Ooh, Mommy!' " said Jada Pinkett Smith (with Trey, godchild Tamira, Jaden and hubby Will).
"This is completely mental!" villain Adrian Rayment (right, with twin Neil) said of the hoopla.
"I love being pregnant," said six-months-along Carrie-Anne Moss (with hubby Steven Roy).
"Pain is your friend!" said Laurence Fishburne (with wife Gina Torres in N.Y.C.)of his Matrix training.
March 28, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!