Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,168 covers and 54,870 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Monaco's Princess Charlene: 'Crazy in Love' With Newborn Twins
- Read the Cover Story: Family and Friends Remember Robin Williams
- Why Bruno Mars Rocked Gold Curlers on The Voice
- Constance Zimmer: My Husband Handles 'All the Cooking and Cleaning'
- He Cried Him A River! See Why Justin Timberlake Gets Weepy Over Fan's Gift
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Wednesday December 17, 2014 03:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 26, 2003
- Vol. 59
- No. 20
Take Martial Arts, Special Effects, Sci-Fi and Romance. Add Leather, Motorcycles, Celebs—and One Cool Keanu. The Result: Two Hot Premieres for the Matrix: Reloaded
Funny faces: Sweeties Chris Klein and Katie Holmes shared a laugh.
"I really wanted to be part of this universe," said costar Monica Bellucci (in Dolce & Gabbana).
Harold Perrineau Jr. (with Sandra Bullock) called his role "like being on the deck of Star Trek."
"I had some of my best days making the Matrix movies," said Reeves (at the L.A. bash on May 7).
Red-carpet dates (and Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle mates) Lucy Liu and Demi Moore got close.
"My kids were like, 'Ooh, Mommy!' " said Jada Pinkett Smith (with Trey, godchild Tamira, Jaden and hubby Will).
"This is completely mental!" villain Adrian Rayment (right, with twin Neil) said of the hoopla.
"I love being pregnant," said six-months-along Carrie-Anne Moss (with hubby Steven Roy).
"Pain is your friend!" said Laurence Fishburne (with wife Gina Torres in N.Y.C.)of his Matrix training.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!