Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Cheryl Burke Reveals What She Tells 'Nervous' Ryan Lochte Before Each Dance – and Says DWTS Fans Can Expect to See the Olympian's 'Sexy Side'
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen Join More Style Stars at Lavish A-List Wedding in the South of France
- From Filming with Brad Pitt to Starring in the New Film Vanished – Here Are 5 Things to Know About Jackson Hurst
- How Five Designers Would Redecorate the White House for President Clinton or President Trump
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 26, 2003
- Vol. 59
- No. 20
Take Martial Arts, Special Effects, Sci-Fi and Romance. Add Leather, Motorcycles, Celebs—and One Cool Keanu. The Result: Two Hot Premieres for the Matrix: Reloaded
Funny faces: Sweeties Chris Klein and Katie Holmes shared a laugh.
"I really wanted to be part of this universe," said costar Monica Bellucci (in Dolce & Gabbana).
Harold Perrineau Jr. (with Sandra Bullock) called his role "like being on the deck of Star Trek."
"I had some of my best days making the Matrix movies," said Reeves (at the L.A. bash on May 7).
Red-carpet dates (and Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle mates) Lucy Liu and Demi Moore got close.
"My kids were like, 'Ooh, Mommy!' " said Jada Pinkett Smith (with Trey, godchild Tamira, Jaden and hubby Will).
"This is completely mental!" villain Adrian Rayment (right, with twin Neil) said of the hoopla.
"I love being pregnant," said six-months-along Carrie-Anne Moss (with hubby Steven Roy).
"Pain is your friend!" said Laurence Fishburne (with wife Gina Torres in N.Y.C.)of his Matrix training.
September 24, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!