Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- All About That Pac-Man Superbowl Commercial
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Which Iconic Musician Would Alanis Morissette 'Follow into a Towering Inferno?'
- Amy Poehler Receives Hasty Pudding Award from Harvard
- Johnny Depp and Amber Heard Are Getting Married Next Weekend!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday January 31, 2015 09:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 26, 2003
- Vol. 59
- No. 20
Made to Order
With Eight Bridesmaids and Four Rings, Designer Shoshanna Lonstein Weds Joshua Gruss in High Style
Come 7 p.m., Lonstein was a portrait of old Hollywood glamor as she walked down the aisle in a champagne gown by Reem Acra, a 30-carat diamond necklace from Graff jewelers at her throat. But as Lonstein exchanged vows with investment analyst Joshua Gruss, 29, the vibrant personality that once captivated Jerry Seinfeld poked through. "She was laughing and crying, which really sums her up," says one of the 200 guests (who included Tobey Maguire, bridesmaid Jennifer Meyer's boyfriend). "Shoshanna is a combination of feminine and elegant, but always with a sense of humor."
And always with an eye to detail. Lonstein selected two bouquets (lilies for the photos, roses for the ceremony) and Gruss's two wedding rings, one gold, the other platinum. (He chose her plain band and diamond eternity ring.) Only her honeymoon was left to chance. With Gruss on active duty in the Coast Guard reserves, the pair couldn't slip away. For that night, though, "it was so beautiful," says Ronson. "It was just a fairy tale."
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!