Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Hillary Clinton Has a Hot Nephew and the Internet Can't Get Over It
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Georgia Woman Allegedly Researched People Who Kill Their Families – Then Shot Daughter-in-Law: Police
- 'I Cried for an Hour': Sandy Hook Parents Return to 'Sacred Ground' at Site of School Massacre
- Jared Leto: Playing the Joker in Suicide Squad 'Was a Role of a Lifetime'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 26, 2003
- Vol. 59
- No. 20
Made to Order
With Eight Bridesmaids and Four Rings, Designer Shoshanna Lonstein Weds Joshua Gruss in High Style
Come 7 p.m., Lonstein was a portrait of old Hollywood glamor as she walked down the aisle in a champagne gown by Reem Acra, a 30-carat diamond necklace from Graff jewelers at her throat. But as Lonstein exchanged vows with investment analyst Joshua Gruss, 29, the vibrant personality that once captivated Jerry Seinfeld poked through. "She was laughing and crying, which really sums her up," says one of the 200 guests (who included Tobey Maguire, bridesmaid Jennifer Meyer's boyfriend). "Shoshanna is a combination of feminine and elegant, but always with a sense of humor."
And always with an eye to detail. Lonstein selected two bouquets (lilies for the photos, roses for the ceremony) and Gruss's two wedding rings, one gold, the other platinum. (He chose her plain band and diamond eternity ring.) Only her honeymoon was left to chance. With Gruss on active duty in the Coast Guard reserves, the pair couldn't slip away. For that night, though, "it was so beautiful," says Ronson. "It was just a fairy tale."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!