Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Lena Dunham Reverse-Body Shames Donald Trump at Democratic Convention: 'According to Him, My Body Is Probably, Like, a 2'
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- WATCH: Gold Medalist Kami Craig Told Her Mom She Was Going to the Olympics (When She Was 5 Years Old!)
- Tennis Star Chris Evert Blames Menopause for Her Divorce from Olympian Andy Mill
- Leonardo DiCaprio and New Flame Nina Agdal Party with Tobey Maguire on a Yacht in Ibiza
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 26, 2003
- Vol. 59
- No. 20
Where Celebrity Love Gets a Complete Checkup
BRUCE WILLIS, 48, tends to attract strong women. But the father of three girls seems to be holding his own over lunch with Australian actress Bianca Chiminello at L.A.'s Urth Caffé on May 9.
PRINCE HARRY, 18, got cozy with LAURA GERARD-LEIGH, 18, at the Badminton Horse Trials this month, prompting speculation that the wealthy stockbroker's daughter—a regular at London's hippest clubs—is Harry's first serious lady friend.
Does her new bauble mean wedding bells?
GWYNETH PALTROW, 30, denies she's engaged to Coldplay frontman CHRIS MARTIN, 26—despite the band she has been wearing on her left ring finger. At the Ashtanga, NY premiere at the Tribeca Film Festival on May 9, she refused to answer questions about it. Later, hand-in-hand, they made their connection clear.
Race for the Klum
HEIDI KLUM, 29, isn't yet divorced from her hairdresser hubby, but Italian race-car team manager FLAVIO BRIATORE, 53, is "smitten," says a source. Since March he has wooed Klum (recently squired by the Red Hot Chili Peppers' Anthony Kiedis) from Pisa to Paris to Saint-Tropez.
Well Hello, Harry
HARRY KULLIJIAN, 83, hadn't spoken to CAROL CHANNING, 82, in oh, 70 years, since they were junior high sweethearts. But when a pal told the Modesto, Calif., city councilman that Channing's memoir called him her first love, the widower gave her a call. Though engaged at the time to her manager, Channing called back. Three months later Channing made Kullijian her fourth husband—and he became her new manager. "He puts his arm around me, and oh my gosh, it's chemical," says Channing. "We plan to have 12 children."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!