Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- RHOA Reunion: Did Apollo Ever Get Physical with Phaedra?
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Daytime Emmys Awards 2015: And the Winners Are ...
- Game of Thrones Recap: 'High Sparrow'
- KUWTK: Rob Says Scott's Drunken Antics Have Him Acting 'Crazy'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 26, 2003
- Vol. 59
- No. 20
Don't Panic, Palace. This Passionate, Pickled Prince Is a William Look-Alike
No, Will hasn't shed all royal decorum. It's Marc Rattigan, a 19-year-old doppelgänger from London who works for Susan Scott Lookalikes, whooping it up with fellow models (including, below left, a stand-in for Prince Harry) at an ersatz birthday bash. Rattigan, who has appeared on British TV and in ads, says he once met William, although they didn't discuss their physical similarities. And he can't fool hard-core royal watchers: He signs autographs with his right hand. The prince is a lefty.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!