- Rumer Willis Was Pitched For Gossip Girl Before Blake Lively
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Donald Trump and Family!
- Want to Meet Brett Eldredge? Look for the Tall Guy in the Blond Wig (No, Really)
- Singer Billy Joe Royal Has Died Aged 73
- Kate Hudson Shows Off Her Abs As She Teases New Collection from Fabletics Line
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- May 26, 2003
- Vol. 59
- No. 20
Don't Panic, Palace. This Passionate, Pickled Prince Is a William Look-Alike
No, Will hasn't shed all royal decorum. It's Marc Rattigan, a 19-year-old doppelgänger from London who works for Susan Scott Lookalikes, whooping it up with fellow models (including, below left, a stand-in for Prince Harry) at an ersatz birthday bash. Rattigan, who has appeared on British TV and in ads, says he once met William, although they didn't discuss their physical similarities. And he can't fool hard-core royal watchers: He signs autographs with his right hand. The prince is a lefty.
October 06, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!