Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Miranda Kerr Shows off Her Engagement Ring from Snapchat Founder Evan Spiegel (on Snapchat of Course!)
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Gene Wilder 'Was In a Class By Himself' Says Young Frankenstein Co-Star Cloris Leachman In Touching Tribute
- Diane Kruger Gives C.J. Parker a Run for Her Money in Red One-Piece Swimsuit
- Stanford Sexual Assault Convict Brock Turner to Be Released From Jail on Friday
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 26, 2003
- Vol. 59
- No. 20
Don't Panic, Palace. This Passionate, Pickled Prince Is a William Look-Alike
No, Will hasn't shed all royal decorum. It's Marc Rattigan, a 19-year-old doppelgänger from London who works for Susan Scott Lookalikes, whooping it up with fellow models (including, below left, a stand-in for Prince Harry) at an ersatz birthday bash. Rattigan, who has appeared on British TV and in ads, says he once met William, although they didn't discuss their physical similarities. And he can't fool hard-core royal watchers: He signs autographs with his right hand. The prince is a lefty.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!