Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Amy Purdy's Super Bowl Ad Will Inspire You
- Read the Cover Story: The Untold Love Story Behind American Sniper
- Living Near a Starbucks Will Increase Your Home's Value (and Your Latte Addiction)
- Kelly Clarkson: I Give Back Because 'My Life Couldn't Be Better'
- VIDEO: Amy Schumer Gets Overly Friendly with Anna Kendrick in MTV Movie Awards Promo
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Thursday January 29, 2015 05:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 26, 2003
- Vol. 59
- No. 20
Don't Panic, Palace. This Passionate, Pickled Prince Is a William Look-Alike
No, Will hasn't shed all royal decorum. It's Marc Rattigan, a 19-year-old doppelgänger from London who works for Susan Scott Lookalikes, whooping it up with fellow models (including, below left, a stand-in for Prince Harry) at an ersatz birthday bash. Rattigan, who has appeared on British TV and in ads, says he once met William, although they didn't discuss their physical similarities. And he can't fool hard-core royal watchers: He signs autographs with his right hand. The prince is a lefty.
January 29, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!