Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- KUWTK Recap: Kris Jenner Plans a Surprise Graduation Party for Kendall and Kylie
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Kobe Bryant Announces This Season Will Be His Last: Read His Emotional Good-Bye
- Caitlyn Jenner Gets Bangs! – See Her New Look
- John Legend Throws Chrissy Teigen a Birthday Bash at a Comedy Club – and Dave Chappelle Was There!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 26, 2003
- Vol. 59
- No. 20
Don't Panic, Palace. This Passionate, Pickled Prince Is a William Look-Alike
No, Will hasn't shed all royal decorum. It's Marc Rattigan, a 19-year-old doppelgänger from London who works for Susan Scott Lookalikes, whooping it up with fellow models (including, below left, a stand-in for Prince Harry) at an ersatz birthday bash. Rattigan, who has appeared on British TV and in ads, says he once met William, although they didn't discuss their physical similarities. And he can't fool hard-core royal watchers: He signs autographs with his right hand. The prince is a lefty.
November 26, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!