Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 2 Dead and Multiple Injured in Texas Dance Studio Shooting
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- 5 Face Mists That Will Save Your Skin This Summer
- 8 Summer Fashion Staples for the Beach, City and Beyond
- WATCH: Orange Is the New Black Adrienne C. Moore Talks Changes That Come to the Prison in Season 4!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 26, 2003
- Vol. 59
- No. 20
Time-Traveling Hosts Jay Leno and Katie Couric Swap Tonight and Today
Indeed, Couric enjoyed sitting at Jay Leno's desk. Clad in a revealing black Marc Bouwer dress and 4-in. pumps, she gamely joked about Colin Farrell, her Today cohosts and her breasts—"They're real!"—though during rehearsals she nixed jokes about poop ("Gross!"), masturbation ("Um, I don't think so") and Scott Peterson ("Definitely not"). Earlier, on Today, Leno chatted up Secretary of State Colin Powell and adjusted to sharing the spotlight. "It's weird, picking up all these cues," Leno says. "Am I up next? Do I speak after he does?"
While the stunt paid off in the ratings for both shows, "I think they should both keep their day jobs," says New York Post TV critic Adam Buckman. That's fine by Couric, who had only one plan after wrapping Tonight: "I'm going to go get drunk with my friends."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!