Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Melissa Joan Hart Joins Libertarian Gary Johnson's Presidential Campaign as Connecticut Chairperson
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- From INSTANT: WATCH: Coby the Cat Is Prettier Than Most Humans
- Married at First Sight Helps Nearly Newlyweds Find True Love Off Camera
- LeBron James, Gregg Popovich and NFL Teams React to Colin Kaepernick's National Anthem Protests
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 26, 2003
- Vol. 59
- No. 20
Time-Traveling Hosts Jay Leno and Katie Couric Swap Tonight and Today
Indeed, Couric enjoyed sitting at Jay Leno's desk. Clad in a revealing black Marc Bouwer dress and 4-in. pumps, she gamely joked about Colin Farrell, her Today cohosts and her breasts—"They're real!"—though during rehearsals she nixed jokes about poop ("Gross!"), masturbation ("Um, I don't think so") and Scott Peterson ("Definitely not"). Earlier, on Today, Leno chatted up Secretary of State Colin Powell and adjusted to sharing the spotlight. "It's weird, picking up all these cues," Leno says. "Am I up next? Do I speak after he does?"
While the stunt paid off in the ratings for both shows, "I think they should both keep their day jobs," says New York Post TV critic Adam Buckman. That's fine by Couric, who had only one plan after wrapping Tonight: "I'm going to go get drunk with my friends."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!