Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Channing Tatum in His 2002 Modeling Days: 'I Would Love to Go into Acting' and Meet Kate Moss
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Eva Longoria Makes a Splash in Spain in Tiny Blue Bikini
- Ali Larter: It's 'Totally Impossible' to Be the Perfect Mom
- Scott Disick Cozies up to Another Woman in France While Kourtney Minds the Kids Back Home
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 02, 2003
- Vol. 59
- No. 21
Brits Adrian and Neil Rayment Pull Off a Thrilling Double Play as The Matrix Reloaded's Evil Twins
Indeed, the British brothers, 35, butt a few more heads as Reloaded's ghostly, razor-wielding Twins. The Shotokan karate instructors—best known as the Handy Hunks on the Brit do-it-yourself TV show Better Homes—"are goofy blokes," says Laurence Fishburne, Matrix's Morpheus. "But the minute the cameras were rolling, they were all business."
Raised in southeast England, the twins started judo at 8 and briefly pursued different paths—Neil studied silversmithing; Adrian apprenticed as an ornamental furniture designer—before joining forces. Required to maintain a ghostly pallor during Reloaded's Australia shoot, "we were sitting on Bondi Beach with [SPF] 30 and beanies on," says Neil. Adds Adrian: "It was very hurtful to my manhood."
The Rayments, who both live in London and have girlfriends, hope to get a big career boost from Reloaded, but first they want to stop dressing alike at premieres. Says Adrian: "Everyone goes 'Aw, sweet,' and we're thinking, 'we didn't do this on purpose! Remember to phone me before you come out!' "
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!