Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- How Prince William and Princess Kate Are Softening the Royal Family's Stiff-Upper Lip by Showing Their Emotions
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- WATCH AND SHOP: Never Have a Bad Hair Day Again with This Celeb-Loved Curling Iron
- Sara Rue's Toddler Talulah Already Has Great One-Liners: 'She's Able to Laugh at Herself'
- Jenna Dewan Tatum Admits to Being a Closet Hog: 'Poor Chan, He Has One Little Row and I Have the Rest of It!'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 02, 2003
- Vol. 59
- No. 21
Brits Adrian and Neil Rayment Pull Off a Thrilling Double Play as The Matrix Reloaded's Evil Twins
Indeed, the British brothers, 35, butt a few more heads as Reloaded's ghostly, razor-wielding Twins. The Shotokan karate instructors—best known as the Handy Hunks on the Brit do-it-yourself TV show Better Homes—"are goofy blokes," says Laurence Fishburne, Matrix's Morpheus. "But the minute the cameras were rolling, they were all business."
Raised in southeast England, the twins started judo at 8 and briefly pursued different paths—Neil studied silversmithing; Adrian apprenticed as an ornamental furniture designer—before joining forces. Required to maintain a ghostly pallor during Reloaded's Australia shoot, "we were sitting on Bondi Beach with [SPF] 30 and beanies on," says Neil. Adds Adrian: "It was very hurtful to my manhood."
The Rayments, who both live in London and have girlfriends, hope to get a big career boost from Reloaded, but first they want to stop dressing alike at premieres. Says Adrian: "Everyone goes 'Aw, sweet,' and we're thinking, 'we didn't do this on purpose! Remember to phone me before you come out!' "
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!