Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kristen Bell Opens Up About Her Struggles with Depression: 'I Felt Worthless'
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- 10 Collar Necklaces Your Favorite LBD Needs Right Now
- Katy Perry Visits Impoverished Children in Vietnam: 'We Have to Help Them Fight for Their Dreams'
- First Baby Born in Tri-State Area With Zika-Related Defects Delivered in New Jersey
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 02, 2003
- Vol. 59
- No. 21
Brits Adrian and Neil Rayment Pull Off a Thrilling Double Play as The Matrix Reloaded's Evil Twins
Indeed, the British brothers, 35, butt a few more heads as Reloaded's ghostly, razor-wielding Twins. The Shotokan karate instructors—best known as the Handy Hunks on the Brit do-it-yourself TV show Better Homes—"are goofy blokes," says Laurence Fishburne, Matrix's Morpheus. "But the minute the cameras were rolling, they were all business."
Raised in southeast England, the twins started judo at 8 and briefly pursued different paths—Neil studied silversmithing; Adrian apprenticed as an ornamental furniture designer—before joining forces. Required to maintain a ghostly pallor during Reloaded's Australia shoot, "we were sitting on Bondi Beach with [SPF] 30 and beanies on," says Neil. Adds Adrian: "It was very hurtful to my manhood."
The Rayments, who both live in London and have girlfriends, hope to get a big career boost from Reloaded, but first they want to stop dressing alike at premieres. Says Adrian: "Everyone goes 'Aw, sweet,' and we're thinking, 'we didn't do this on purpose! Remember to phone me before you come out!' "
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!