Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Young Girl Breaks Down in Tears While Scolding Charlotte City Council in Aftermath of Protests
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- How Will and Kate Are Spending a Kid-Free Night in Yukon During Their Canadian Tour
- Married at First Sight's Tom Wilson on Why He Was 'Crushed' By His Wife Lilly Vilchez
- Dancing with the Stars Explains Why Head Judge Len Goodman Will Miss a Few Weeks – and Sends Its Second Contestant Home
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 02, 2003
- Vol. 59
- No. 21
Brits Adrian and Neil Rayment Pull Off a Thrilling Double Play as The Matrix Reloaded's Evil Twins
Indeed, the British brothers, 35, butt a few more heads as Reloaded's ghostly, razor-wielding Twins. The Shotokan karate instructors—best known as the Handy Hunks on the Brit do-it-yourself TV show Better Homes—"are goofy blokes," says Laurence Fishburne, Matrix's Morpheus. "But the minute the cameras were rolling, they were all business."
Raised in southeast England, the twins started judo at 8 and briefly pursued different paths—Neil studied silversmithing; Adrian apprenticed as an ornamental furniture designer—before joining forces. Required to maintain a ghostly pallor during Reloaded's Australia shoot, "we were sitting on Bondi Beach with [SPF] 30 and beanies on," says Neil. Adds Adrian: "It was very hurtful to my manhood."
The Rayments, who both live in London and have girlfriends, hope to get a big career boost from Reloaded, but first they want to stop dressing alike at premieres. Says Adrian: "Everyone goes 'Aw, sweet,' and we're thinking, 'we didn't do this on purpose! Remember to phone me before you come out!' "
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!