Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kanye West's NSFW 'Famous' Music Video Features a Topless Taylor Swift Sculpture: 'Special Thanks for Being Famous'
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- It's a Girl! Audrina Patridge Welcomes Daughter Kirra Max
- Restaurant Owner Fires His Son After Customer Is Called 'Fatty' on Receipt
- Mother of Accused Slenderman Stabber Expresses Concern Over Daughter's Future After Teen's Mental Illness Stabilizes: 'With Lucidity Comes Awareness'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 23, 2003
- Vol. 59
- No. 24
Prince Harry's Private Realm
He Paints. He Acts. He Polishes His Own Boots. He Digs Indie Rock and Halle Berry. and He's So Cute! On the Occasion of His Graduation from Eton College, Britain's Royal Renaissance Man Offers a Peek into His Life—and His Dorm Room
Prince Harry led some new arrivals to chapel on his first day at Eton, near Windsor, in 1998.
Radio station poster
Judging from his decor, the Prince prefers indie rock.
Harry's late mother captured in a portrait by Mario Testino.
Duchy Originals water
From a line of organic products created by his dad.
The Prince's favorite Hollywood obsession takes center stage.
No British-teen chick magnet goes without it.
With Charles and members of the Highgrove polo team.
Harry clearly relished his role in Much Ado About Nothing, particularly the dance scenes.
Harry's commanding presence at a cadet parade May 27 (above) fueled rumors he'll join the army. Even as a top-ranked officer in Eton's Combined Cadet Force, the Prince shines his own boots before inspections (right).
"He has our father's [artistic] talent," Prince William has said of his brother Harry, referring to Prince Charles's passion for painting with watercolors. Harry's artwork, on public display for the first time in these photos taken at Eton's art studio (including, right, Harry posing with a wooden skeleton), were reportedly inspired by aboriginal art from Australia.
All meals are provided, but Harry helps himself to toast and Marmite, a salty yeast spread.
Harry's mismatched socks denote membership in more than one Eton sports team.
Harry's 50-student dorm, known as Manor House, is presided over by a master, his wife, their daughter and a pair of springer spaniels (above).
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!