Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Watch: Hero Cop Rescues Allegedly Suicidal Man From Tracks Moments Before Train Goes By
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Why Huma Abedin Stood by Husband Anthony Weiner Through His Last Two Sexting Scandals
- WATCH: 11 Best Burns from the Comedy Central Roast of Rob Lowe
- Heartbroken Grandfather Pictured Alone in Nursing Home After Being Separated from Wife of 62 Years
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 23, 2003
- Vol. 59
- No. 24
Step Right Up!
Stars Raised $1.5 Million at the 14th Annual Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation Carnival in L.a.—and Found Nearly as Many Ways to Eat, Drink and Be Silly
Scott Foley teamed up with a younger woman for a foot race during the June 8 Target-sponsored carnival.
Climb every (inflatable) mountain: Brendan Fraser said he learned to get a grip during his Hollywood and vines days in George of the Jungle.
A participant in the event since 1990, Paula Abdul shared the spotlight with dolls Strawberry Shortcake and Ginger Snap—and got a big hug from beau Colton Melby.
Daredevil star Michael Clarke Duncan didn't need the makeover ex-Spice Girl Geri Halliwell offered guests. Weighing in at 342 lbs. in July of 2002, he said, "I looked in the mirror, and it was just not sexy." Since then he has shed 57 lbs. with daily cardio-weight workouts and by laying off fried food and cheese. "Now I can see my toes," he says, "and they look pretty cool!"
Actor-musician-human bowling ball Jack Black believes the tykes thoroughly enjoyed "the look of terror on my face."
Carmen Electra and rocker fiancé Dave Navarro worked the fish pond together.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!