Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jim Carrey's Late Girlfriend Cathriona White Married Husband in Las Vegas: See the Marriage License
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Donald Trump and Family!
- Adrienne Bailon on Rob Kardashian Reconcilation Rumors: 'He's a Great Guy'
- What's Really Going on Between Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani
- These Stars Think You Should Adopt A Rescue Dog, Too
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 14, 2003
- Vol. 60
- No. 2
Actor John Leguizamo Says 'I Do' to Longtime Love Justine Maurer
First down the aisle was the couple's daughter Allegra, 3, who, as flower girl, "didn't miss a petal," says Leguizamo pal Santiago James. Next came their son and ring bearer Ryder, 2, who "tore like a bullet through the aisle as if promised a trip to Candy Land as a reward," says James. When Maurer, 35, clad in a Calvin Klein gown and adorned with her own diamond tiara, appeared, "it was like seeing a vision," says the once-divorced Leguizamo. "She was more beautiful than I'd ever dreamed." The solemn mood was broken when the pair lit candles and Allegra playfully blew them out—again and again. Later, guests danced to "Hava Nagila" as well as salsa and hip-hop. Says the groom: "No Latin party is complete without a Soul Train line."
October 07, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!