Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- It's Not a Super Bowl Party Without Chicken Wings: The Best Recipes
- Read the Cover Story: The Untold Love Story Behind American Sniper
- Justin Bieber Posts Emotional Video Online After Ellen Appearance
- Eva Mendes Steps Out Post-Baby at Charity Event: See Her Glamorous Look!
- Colorado Students Create Website for Pets Lost in Natural Disasters
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Thursday January 29, 2015 11:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 14, 2003
- Vol. 60
- No. 2
Actor John Leguizamo Says 'I Do' to Longtime Love Justine Maurer
First down the aisle was the couple's daughter Allegra, 3, who, as flower girl, "didn't miss a petal," says Leguizamo pal Santiago James. Next came their son and ring bearer Ryder, 2, who "tore like a bullet through the aisle as if promised a trip to Candy Land as a reward," says James. When Maurer, 35, clad in a Calvin Klein gown and adorned with her own diamond tiara, appeared, "it was like seeing a vision," says the once-divorced Leguizamo. "She was more beautiful than I'd ever dreamed." The solemn mood was broken when the pair lit candles and Allegra playfully blew them out—again and again. Later, guests danced to "Hava Nagila" as well as salsa and hip-hop. Says the groom: "No Latin party is complete without a Soul Train line."
January 29, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!