Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Outlander Recap: Claire Is Forced to Choose Between Jamie and Frank
- Read the Cover Story: Jill and Derick Dillard Share Their Baby Boy's Dramatic Arrival
- Hillary Scott on Lady Antebellum's Tour Bus Fire: It's 'Nothing Compared to What It Could Have Been'
- The Untold Story of Rock Hudson's Final Days
- Jill (Duggar) and Derick Dillard: Israel David's Birth Brought Us Closer Together
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 11, 2003
- Vol. 60
- No. 6
Romance on the Road
Cameron Diaz Stands—and Dances—by Her Man on His Summer Concert Tour
That night Diaz—along with Timberlake's mother, Lynn Harless, 42—attended his wee-hours solo set at Chicago's House of Blues. Diaz stood boogying in a private box alongside actress pal Elisha Cuthbert (24) and seemed to be "way into it," says talent buyer Michael Yerke, "cheering and going nuts." Likewise, Timberlake seems nuts about her. He has been singing her praises lately to his kin. Says a family source: "Justin says she's a lot of fun."
April 18, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!