Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Utah Mom's Golden Girls' 'Granny Panties' Are a Big Holiday Hit (Spoiler: Blanche's Are Crotchless)
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Dan Deacon on Touring with Miley Cyrus: She's Surprisingly 'Down to Earth'
- Kristin Cavallari Posts Sweet Snap With New Daughter Saylor James
- Coat Porn: 50 Celeb Outfits That Are All About the Outerwear
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 11, 2003
- Vol. 60
- No. 6
Romance on the Road
Cameron Diaz Stands—and Dances—by Her Man on His Summer Concert Tour
That night Diaz—along with Timberlake's mother, Lynn Harless, 42—attended his wee-hours solo set at Chicago's House of Blues. Diaz stood boogying in a private box alongside actress pal Elisha Cuthbert (24) and seemed to be "way into it," says talent buyer Michael Yerke, "cheering and going nuts." Likewise, Timberlake seems nuts about her. He has been singing her praises lately to his kin. Says a family source: "Justin says she's a lot of fun."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!