Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Facebook Now Lets You Write Your Own Custom Description for Gender
- The Style Top 5: Cara Delevingne Gets Handsy With Her BFFs, Kim Kardashian's Unique Way of Thanking Her Fans and More
- Did a Missouri Politician Shoot Himself Over Rumors He Was Jewish?
- Bill Cosby Files Motion to Dismiss Defamation Lawsuit Against Him
- Royal Astronaut? Prince William Shares Boyhood Wish During Visit to Japan
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 01, 2003
- Vol. 60
- No. 9
Joey and T
HOME: Los Angeles
KNOWN FOR: Flesh-flashing, sexy creations
•Who Can Wear Their Stuff?
Not just anybody. "You have to be a person with a certain confidence," says Michael Baruch of L.A. fashion mecca Fred Segal.
•Who Does Wear It?
Britney Spears, Carmen Electra, Aimee Osbourne
•How It All Started: Tierney, 28, and Tamburin, 29, were Spears's stylists on her Dream Within a Dream tour in 2001. That's when she told them, "You girls need to come together and lock down a line."
•A Brief Foray: While on the road, they managed to come out with their very first line—brilliantly colored $24 undies cut like boys' underwear that were an instant hit with the boldface bunch.
•A Fashion Week Stir: Using their own savings and a $50,000 loan from Tamburin's parents, Tamburin, from Boonton, N.J., and Southern California native Tierney launched their full line at L.A.'s Fashion Week last spring, with a roster of celebs parading the runways for them. "It's one of a kind," says actress Jaime Pressly, who worked the show and owns a $1,200 navy leather-and-suede pin-stripe jacket and skirt. "I can dress it up or funk it down."
•Future Designs: September's New York Fashion Week. Time will tell if their micros are a cut above or just come up short.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!