Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Sexiest Dad Alive! Ryan Reynolds Gets Personal About Fatherhood
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- Frozen Is Heading to Broadway in 2018!
- Gwen Stefani Teases New Details of Her Upcoming Album – See the Track List!
- Is Kanye West Defending Bill Cosby? Rapper Tweets Support for the Comedian Amid Legal Battles
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 08, 2003
- Vol. 60
- No. 10
All Talked Out
After Nine Years of Marriage and Two Kids, Ricki Lake Separates from Her Husband
Not anymore. Lake, 34, filed for a legal separation from Sussman, 37, on Aug. 13. The two were mum on details of the split, but Lake wants legal custody of their two sons, Milo, 6, and Owen, 2. "I'm not surprised," says one former Lake associate, pointing to the wage gap as a continuing problem for the pair. Lake and Sussman began attending couples' therapy just months after their Vegas nuptials, but Lake remained optimistic. "Two years from now," she told USA Today in 1996, "he could be supporting me."
While Sussman's illustrations appeared in The New York Times, his success never matched that of his wife, who celebrated Ricki Lake's 10th anniversary last year. The couple's move from New York City to a $6.5 million L.A. mansion this year didn't help the marriage. Back in 1994 Sussman told PEOPLE, "I don't want to become Mr. Ricki Lake." Now that's no longer a concern.
February 09, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!