Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Cuban Catwalk! Chanel Hosts First-Ever Fashion Show in Cuba
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Britney Spears Shows off 'Favorite' New Swimsuit as She Showcases Slender Physique in Instagram Snaps
- Will Smith Recalls Baby Making Moments in Sweet Tribute to Wife Jada – and His Kids Listen in Too!
- Donald Trump Named Presumptive GOP Nominee As Ted Cruz Drops Out of Presidential Race
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 06, 1996
- Vol. 45
- No. 18
In Hollywood, there's no mistaking the striking 5'5", size-2 comedian. She keeps her weight at a trim 112 lbs. with frequent tennis sets and a nondairy diet. Her big secret, though, is doing isometric exercises in movie theaters. "I contract my gluteus maximus, thighs, arms, my stomach and my, ah, um, my breasts," she says. "Everybody else is stuffing in popcorn, and I'm sitting there squeezing." She calls on medical help for complexion emergencies. "I got a couple of headlight zits on my face a few days ago," she says. "Maybe I was ovulating, and the hormones kicked in. My dermatologist shot them up with cortisone, but they still left red spots." Still, she insists that confidence and style are the best revenge. "Even when I was overweight," she crows, "I sold it as zaftig and sexy. If you're vivacious and comfortable, you can get away with anything!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!