Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Matilda Child Star Mara Wilson Battled OCD and Depression – and More Revelations from Her Emotional Memoir
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Frances Bean Cobain's Estranged Husband Demands $300,000 Annual Spousal Support as Source Says He's 'Trying His Luck'
- Kim Kardashian Pushes Swimwear Boundaries by Not Wearing Swimwear at All
- Kim Kardashian #TBTs the 2009 VMAs…But We Helped Her Out By Rounding Up the Rest
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 06, 1996
- Vol. 45
- No. 18
In Hollywood, there's no mistaking the striking 5'5", size-2 comedian. She keeps her weight at a trim 112 lbs. with frequent tennis sets and a nondairy diet. Her big secret, though, is doing isometric exercises in movie theaters. "I contract my gluteus maximus, thighs, arms, my stomach and my, ah, um, my breasts," she says. "Everybody else is stuffing in popcorn, and I'm sitting there squeezing." She calls on medical help for complexion emergencies. "I got a couple of headlight zits on my face a few days ago," she says. "Maybe I was ovulating, and the hormones kicked in. My dermatologist shot them up with cortisone, but they still left red spots." Still, she insists that confidence and style are the best revenge. "Even when I was overweight," she crows, "I sold it as zaftig and sexy. If you're vivacious and comfortable, you can get away with anything!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!