Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 2 Children, 1 Teacher Wounded in Shooting at South Carolina Elementary School, Police Say
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Bethenny Frankel Explains Why Daughter Bryn Didn't Appear on the Latest Season of RHONY
- WATCH: RHOA Star Kenya Moore's 'Unstable' Ex Matt Jordan Kicked Down Her Hotel Room Door During a Scary Altercation
- WATCH: Sex on the Throne?! See What Happens When The Royals Have 'Nothing to Lose'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 06, 1996
- Vol. 45
- No. 18
By all accounts, the Boston College, marketing major, class of '95, remains a nice, conservative guy who still dates his former roommate's sister Caroline Fentress. For last year's Circle of Friends, producer Frank Price sought an actor who could remain likable even as he broke Minnie Driver's heart. "That was a tall order," Price says, "but Chris has an innocent face and an inner integrity that comes through. He's a wonderfully romantic figure—the guy everyone notices."
They'll notice again next summer when he's back in the Batcave. "He's just a dream-boat," says makeup artist Neill. "Chris is the kind of guy you'd want your daughter to bring home."
September 28, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!