Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Justin Bieber Performs 'What Do You Mean' for The First Time
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- Kourtney's Plunging Pink Jumpsuit! Kylie's Sexy Wig! The Kardashian-Jenner Krew Goes Glam as Usual at VMAs
- What Was That About? Nicki Minaj Confronts Miley Cyrus on MTV VMA Stage
- The Weeknd Gets Taylor and Kanye Dancing at the VMAs While Performing 'I Can't Feel My Face'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 06, 1996
- Vol. 45
- No. 18
By all accounts, the Boston College, marketing major, class of '95, remains a nice, conservative guy who still dates his former roommate's sister Caroline Fentress. For last year's Circle of Friends, producer Frank Price sought an actor who could remain likable even as he broke Minnie Driver's heart. "That was a tall order," Price says, "but Chris has an innocent face and an inner integrity that comes through. He's a wonderfully romantic figure—the guy everyone notices."
They'll notice again next summer when he's back in the Batcave. "He's just a dream-boat," says makeup artist Neill. "Chris is the kind of guy you'd want your daughter to bring home."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!