Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Chewbacca Mom Candace Payne Reacts to Sudden Fame: 'I'm Enjoying Every Single Moment!'
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Beth Howland, Who Played Vera on Alice, Has Died at 74
- Three Utah Sisters Diagnosed with Cancer Within Weeks of Each Other: 'You Have to Have Faith, Hope and Humor'
- 21 Awkward Date Stories That Will Make You Want to Hide Forever
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 06, 1996
- Vol. 45
- No. 18
By all accounts, the Boston College, marketing major, class of '95, remains a nice, conservative guy who still dates his former roommate's sister Caroline Fentress. For last year's Circle of Friends, producer Frank Price sought an actor who could remain likable even as he broke Minnie Driver's heart. "That was a tall order," Price says, "but Chris has an innocent face and an inner integrity that comes through. He's a wonderfully romantic figure—the guy everyone notices."
They'll notice again next summer when he's back in the Batcave. "He's just a dream-boat," says makeup artist Neill. "Chris is the kind of guy you'd want your daughter to bring home."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!