Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Sofia Vergara and Ex-Fiancé Nick Loeb's Legal Battle Over Embryos Heats Up
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Watch Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson Officiate a Longtime Fan's Surprise Wedding (VIDEO)
- TLC Pulls 19 Kids and Counting from Schedule After Child Molestation Accusations
- Cara Delevingne to Weight Critics: 'Don't Hire Me'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 06, 1996
- Vol. 45
- No. 18
For all her assets, Bissett, 25, made her share of detours before arriving at Melrose Place. A Seattle native, she took time out from high school at 16 to model in Japan. The next year she moved on to L.A. to try acting, often sleeping on a manager's sofa when she had no place to stay. She met Estes in 1991 during a TV-movie audition, and they married the following year. To keep that super softness Rob loves, Bissett takes a steam bath every day "for as long as I can stand it," she says. "It feels so cleansing, especially with all the makeup we wear. Just getting it off doesn't feel clean enough." And she never leaves her Santa Monica house without her Chap Stick. But not all of nature bends to this goddess's wishes. Though she practices yoga and works out on a stationary bike, "I could have a better stomach," she says. "If I gain any weight, it all goes right to my gut." Maybe so, but that little bit of gravity allows her to walk among us.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!