Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- How Will and Kate Are Spending a Kid-Free Night in Yukon During Their Canadian Tour
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Gwyneth Paltrow Celebrates Her 44th Birthday with a Makeup-Free Selfie
- Barack Obama Leads Tributes as Former Israeli President Shimon Peres Dies at 93
- Halle Berry Stuns in Pink and Black David Koma Bodycon Dress at Revlon Luncheon
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 06, 1996
- Vol. 45
- No. 18
For all her assets, Bissett, 25, made her share of detours before arriving at Melrose Place. A Seattle native, she took time out from high school at 16 to model in Japan. The next year she moved on to L.A. to try acting, often sleeping on a manager's sofa when she had no place to stay. She met Estes in 1991 during a TV-movie audition, and they married the following year. To keep that super softness Rob loves, Bissett takes a steam bath every day "for as long as I can stand it," she says. "It feels so cleansing, especially with all the makeup we wear. Just getting it off doesn't feel clean enough." And she never leaves her Santa Monica house without her Chap Stick. But not all of nature bends to this goddess's wishes. Though she practices yoga and works out on a stationary bike, "I could have a better stomach," she says. "If I gain any weight, it all goes right to my gut." Maybe so, but that little bit of gravity allows her to walk among us.
September 28, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!