Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Todrick Hall Joins the RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars Judges Table
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- California Cop Arrested and Alligator Seized in Months-Long 'Gang of Thrones' Operation: Police
- Larry and Shawn King Were 'Living in Separate Bedrooms for a While' Prior to Alleged Affair: Source
- From INSTANT: WATCH: These Teacup Puppies Will Melt Your Heart
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 06, 1996
- Vol. 45
- No. 18
For all her assets, Bissett, 25, made her share of detours before arriving at Melrose Place. A Seattle native, she took time out from high school at 16 to model in Japan. The next year she moved on to L.A. to try acting, often sleeping on a manager's sofa when she had no place to stay. She met Estes in 1991 during a TV-movie audition, and they married the following year. To keep that super softness Rob loves, Bissett takes a steam bath every day "for as long as I can stand it," she says. "It feels so cleansing, especially with all the makeup we wear. Just getting it off doesn't feel clean enough." And she never leaves her Santa Monica house without her Chap Stick. But not all of nature bends to this goddess's wishes. Though she practices yoga and works out on a stationary bike, "I could have a better stomach," she says. "If I gain any weight, it all goes right to my gut." Maybe so, but that little bit of gravity allows her to walk among us.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!