Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jimmy Fallon Steps Out In Cast After Hand Injury
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Justin Bieber's Friend Suffers Gruesome Bite in Shark Attack (Warning: Graphic Photos)
- Mila Kunis Is Married! See Her Most Beautiful Bridal Moments
- Demi Lovato Falls on Stage in Crazy High Heels, Handles It Like a Pro (VIDEO)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 06, 1996
- Vol. 45
- No. 18
No late bloomer, she is doing business online from her home PC at 5 a.m. Half an hour later she begins her daily exercises ("I don't have time to sleep!"). In the past few months, the homemaker known for her French cream-puff cake has pared her 5'9" frame to a taut 138 lbs. with a diet of fish, fruit and vegetables. At night she removes her minimal makeup with Johnson & Johnson Baby Oil, but such low-budget grooming is supplemented with $60 facials and $290 haircuts by celebrity clipper Frederic Fekkai. Her special Martha advice for looking great? "Activity," she instructs. "That's what does it. And with good posture, you will always look terrific." To help her close friends stand tall, Stewart says, "I take Polaroid pictures of them in their usual stance." When they see the photos, she notes, "they straighten up." And they don't forget to wipe their feet on the mat, either.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!