Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- John Krasinski and Emily Blunt Want to Give Daughter Hazel a Sibling: 'We've Got to Give Her Some Competition at Some Point'
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- Sarah Palin Interviews Donald Trump as They Express Their Admiration for One Another
- Sheriff's Deputy Shot and Killed at Texas Gas Station
- Andy Samberg Predicts Bryan Cranston Will Streak at Emmys in New Promo
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 06, 1996
- Vol. 45
- No. 18
His lid? "Beauty is all in the lid for a guy," explains the Los Angeles bachelor, 27. "I mean, just look at Elvis Presley and James Dean. They had great hair. That's what I've got going for me, my lid." Calvin Klein certainly thought so when he plucked the college linebacker out of a Men of USC calendar back in 1988 and signed him up as a jeans model, exposure that earned Muldoon three years on the NBG soap Days of Our Lives. Now that he has made it to prime time, Muldoon preserves his lid with Dax hair wax and eats light to keep his 180-lb. body trim ("When I gain weight in my face, I start looking like a chipmunk"). But the Melrose meanie struggles to maintain a stubble-free kisser. "The makeup people really hate me because I'm such a bad shaver," says Muldoon. "I show up to work every day with half my face cut off." That would be the half that isn't smirking.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!