Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield Step Out Together Again After Rekindling Romance
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Wow! Melissa McCarthy Looks Stunning at the Spy Premiere: See the Pic
- WATCH: Love and Hip Hop Stars Yandy and Mendeecees Get Married
- Emilio Estevez Enthusiastically Live-Tweets Anaheim Ducks Game
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 06, 1996
- Vol. 45
- No. 18
Perish the thought. With help from Norwood, who manages her, Brandy is riding high with a new series (UPN's Moesha) and a hit single ("Sittin' Up in My Room" from Waiting to Exhale). Her looks? "In a perfect world, I would have higher cheekbones," she says. "I would totally change myself to look like Naomi Campbell." Maybe, but at 5'7" and 115 lbs., she has no problem making the most of Brandy. "I wash my face every night with Ivory soap, and I don't wear much makeup," she says. "The more natural, the better." She also has her synthetic hair extensions braided every three weeks ("It takes forever—eight or nine hours"), and she watches her diet—sort of. ("I go to McDonald's every day. But I don't eat much.") The restraint pays off. When exactly does this fly girl feel most fine? Says her mom, wearily: "Whenever she looks in a mirror."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!