Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Katy Perry Plans to Look Like Paula Deen in 30 Years so Gear Up
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- 6 Things to Know About Harry Potter and the Cursed Child – And How it Fits Into the Potter Universe
- WATCH: Christina Applegate Gets Emotional About Daughter Sadie: 'I Love My Kid' More Than I Thought 'Is Humanly Possible'
- The Truth Behind Lauren Conrad's Famous Mascara Tears from The Hills
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 06, 1996
- Vol. 45
- No. 18
Still, says Hayek, "sometimes I look in the mirror and scream like the boy in Home Alone." For those bothersome bad-face days, she has forsaken Granny's remedies for the pricey potions of L.A. cosmetologist Gabriela Perez. "My skin belongs to her," says Hayek. "Feel how it is moist but not greasy." She hasn't been bitten by the dream factory's obsession with pumping and toning, though. Salma avoids the gym because, she says with a shudder, "you're practically eating other people's sweat." On the positive side, she says, "I've never done drugs, I rarely drink, and I don't smoke. Except cigars, occasionally."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!