Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Chris Soules's Bachelor Blog: 'I Knew Things Were About to Get Very Real'
- The Best Photos from the Week of Feb. 23- Mar. 1, 2015
- PLL Recap: A Couple Breaks Up, Another Liar Is Charged in Mona's Murder
- 19 Kids & Counting Recap: Jessa and Ben Receive Their Wedding Invitations, Shop for Flowers
- Jennifer Garner: My Favorite Role Is 'Mommy'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 06, 1996
- Vol. 45
- No. 18
Still, says Hayek, "sometimes I look in the mirror and scream like the boy in Home Alone." For those bothersome bad-face days, she has forsaken Granny's remedies for the pricey potions of L.A. cosmetologist Gabriela Perez. "My skin belongs to her," says Hayek. "Feel how it is moist but not greasy." She hasn't been bitten by the dream factory's obsession with pumping and toning, though. Salma avoids the gym because, she says with a shudder, "you're practically eating other people's sweat." On the positive side, she says, "I've never done drugs, I rarely drink, and I don't smoke. Except cigars, occasionally."
March 03, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!