Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- She Said Yes! NFL Pro Larry English and WAGS' Nicole Williams Are Engaged
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Blac Chyna's Mom Warns Rob Kardashian: 'You're Going to Ruin [Your Relationship]' with Chyna
- Iconic Golfer Arnold Palmer Dies at 87
- Jacqueline Laurita Plans Early Departure from Vermont Trip After Threats from Teresa Giudice's Friend
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 06, 1996
- Vol. 45
- No. 18
Still, says Hayek, "sometimes I look in the mirror and scream like the boy in Home Alone." For those bothersome bad-face days, she has forsaken Granny's remedies for the pricey potions of L.A. cosmetologist Gabriela Perez. "My skin belongs to her," says Hayek. "Feel how it is moist but not greasy." She hasn't been bitten by the dream factory's obsession with pumping and toning, though. Salma avoids the gym because, she says with a shudder, "you're practically eating other people's sweat." On the positive side, she says, "I've never done drugs, I rarely drink, and I don't smoke. Except cigars, occasionally."
September 24, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!