Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Wear Matching Tamagotchis for Their Met Gala Looks!
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Karlie Kloss Has Her Met Gala Gown Cut Right Off Her to Make an Afterparty Dress
- See Madonna's Cheeky Met Gala Look from the Front and the Back
- Go Behind the Scenes As Maria Sharapova Gets Ready for the Met Gala!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 13, 1996
- Vol. 45
- No. 19
At the Vh1 Awards, Stars of Song and Screen Party and Raise Cash for a Cause
For nearly three hours, Witness cofounder Peter Gabriel, Michael Stipe, Joan Osborne and Pete Townshend, among others, donated their talent at a benefit concert that raised $350,000 for the group. Afterward, the stars nibbled crab cakes and raspberry tarts at the private postshow reception. When asked how the evening compared to the Academy Awards, Robbins cracked, "Better musicians."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!