Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Joe Jonas and ANTM Contestant Jessica Serfaty Split: 'They're Not Even Talking Anymore,' Source Says
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- Chris Martin Opens Up About His 'Weird' and 'Wonderful' Divorce – and Reveals Beyoncé Once Called One of His Songs 'Awful'
- The Empowering Hidden Message Behind Princess Kate's Dazzling New Brooch
- Scott Disick Sips Red Bull at Pre-Super Bowl Bash in Las Vegas After Partying with Tyga
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 17, 1996
- Vol. 45
- No. 24
The 'heartache' Singer Is a Hit in Germany
Since then, however, Tyler's career has endured something of an eclipse of its own—at least on this side of the Atlantic. Fortunately for her, the effect wasn't global. "A lot of people may have thought. I'd given it up, but I've been working all the time," says the 45-year-old singer, who took home Germany's equivalent of a Grammy for female singer of the year in 1994. "All over Europe it's great for me."
It's also profitable enough to provide Tyler and her husband of 23 years, real estate speculator Robert Sullivan, with a seaside home in her native Wales, a 620-acre stud farm and racing stable in Berkshire, England, a villa in Portugal and a farm in New Zealand. Tyler's personal heartache was a miscarriage she suffered four years ago, but she has come to terms with her inability to have children. "I think what you don't have, you don't miss," she says. "It just wasn't for me, you know. I've got a great life, and I'm far from packing it in." Indeed, Tyler hopes to reconquer America with Free Spirit, her first full-length studio release in the U.S. in eight years. "Bonnie's maturity brought confidence, which has translated into a stage presence," says her manager David Aspden. She has also figured out how to make the most of her signature rasp—the result of a 1976 operation to remove nodules on her larynx. "I've still got the edge on my voice," she says, "but now I've learned to use it."
February 08, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!