Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Chris Soules's Bachelor Blog: 'I Knew Things Were About to Get Very Real'
- The Best Photos from the Week of Feb. 23- Mar. 1, 2015
- PLL Recap: A Couple Breaks Up, Another Liar Is Charged in Mona's Murder
- 19 Kids & Counting Recap: Jessa and Ben Receive Their Wedding Invitations, Shop for Flowers
- Jennifer Garner: My Favorite Role Is 'Mommy'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 15, 1996
- Vol. 46
- No. 3
After Years of Turmoil, the Champ Gets His Life Back in Gear
Kris is the former Kris Kardashian, the ex-wife of O.J. pal Robert Kardashian. Jenner met her on a blind date in 1990, and they wed five months later. The couple live in a five-bedroom, French-style country chateau in Los Angeles with their daughter Kendall Nicole, born last November and named after Nicole Simpson ("a very special friend," says Kris). Between them, the pair have eight other children. Kris, now in her late 30s, helped organize a family conglomerate comprising their infomercials (SuperFit with Bruce and Kris Jenner), exercise products (like stair-climbing machines) and an aircraft sales company (Bruce has been flying for years). Kris also got his sports medals framed—including the Olympic gold, which had been buried in a sock drawer. Like Bruce at 46, they shine again.
March 03, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!