Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Princess Kate and Prince William Headed to Scotland – with the Kids!
- The Best Photos from the Week of August 24- August 30, 2015
- Wow! Khloé Kardashian Flaunts Her Tiny Midsection in Waist-Training Selfie (Photo)
- These Floating Pearl Earrings Are Serious Multitaskers
- This Isn't About Pity:' Model Shaun Ross's Experience Helping Tanzanian Refugees with Albinism
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 15, 1996
- Vol. 46
- No. 3
He Proved That, Even in the Olympics, the Ultimate Team Is the Family
As close as ever, Derek and his father, a 53-year-old Trinidad-born businessman, get together with their wives at least once a week. Derek started dating swimmer Sharron Davies, an Olympic teammate, in Barcelona and married her 1½ years later. They live in the Cotswolds with their son, Elliott, 2. A popular regular on the British version of The Gladiators, Sharron, 33, will be in Atlanta as a TV commentator. Derek, who was a trainer with Gladiators, will stay home, directing a sports management company. No longer bitter, he'll watch on TV. And if he gets lonely, Dad's just a phone call away.
September 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!