Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Prince Harry Returns to the Polo Field After Making Time for a Special Visit for Princess Charlotte
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Who's Supporting – and Who's Slamming – Josh Duggar in the Wake of Molestation Scandal
- Stylist Works to Make Disability-Friendly Clothing More Accessible
- Sikh Man Who Removed Turban to Help Child Rewarded with an Extremely Sweet Surprise
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 15, 1996
- Vol. 46
- No. 3
He Proved That, Even in the Olympics, the Ultimate Team Is the Family
As close as ever, Derek and his father, a 53-year-old Trinidad-born businessman, get together with their wives at least once a week. Derek started dating swimmer Sharron Davies, an Olympic teammate, in Barcelona and married her 1½ years later. They live in the Cotswolds with their son, Elliott, 2. A popular regular on the British version of The Gladiators, Sharron, 33, will be in Atlanta as a TV commentator. Derek, who was a trainer with Gladiators, will stay home, directing a sports management company. No longer bitter, he'll watch on TV. And if he gets lonely, Dad's just a phone call away.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!