Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Strut Gives a Peek into a Day in the Life of Two Transgender Models – Including Their First Date!
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- 'No Excuses Mom' Maria Kang Shares Unedited, 'Unapologetic' Bikini Photo After Gaining 10 Lbs.
- Dog Whose Ears Were Cut Off with Pliers Is Ready for Forever Home
- Jennifer Lawrence, Rihanna and Kate Moss Make Dior the Most Star-Studded Runway Show of Paris Fashion Week
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 02, 1996
- Vol. 46
- No. 10
The Citadel Gets Ready for Female Cadets by Revamping the Rule Book
[This article contains a table. Please see hardcopy of magazine or PDF.]
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!