Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Viola Davis on Going Hungry as a Child: The School Lunch Was Often 'The Only Meal I Had'
- Read the Cover Story: Inside Blake & Miranda's Shocking Split
- FROM EW: Trevor Noah Reveals Daily Show Changes (Including Less Fox News Bashing)
- Man Halts Police Standoff to Play Banjo, Shirtless (VIDEO)
- Kansas City Chiefs Player Eric Berry Reports for NFL Practice Less Than a Month After Beating Cancer
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 16, 1996
- Vol. 46
- No. 12
"I think she's having an identity crisis because she's outgrown all her clothes," says llene Beck-erman. Adds costumer Penny Rose: "She's confused. She'll have to go back to the '80s." Either that, or learn to be a bit more selective, suggests Deborah Norville: "She is a beautiful girl. But her clothing is detracting from her looks."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!