Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 7 Incredible Justin Timberlake Covers to Celebrate "Can't Stop the Feeling"
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- Brandi Glanville Dating Her Driver: 'He Had My Information From Uber'
- Jourdan Dunn, Adam Lambert, and More Celebs Star in the Latest Fashion Campaigns
- Georgia May Jagger Attends Gala Sporting Dad Mick's Famous Haircut: 'We Call It Gringe - Grown Up Fringe'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 23, 1996
- Vol. 46
- No. 13
And Away They Went
What Did the Stars Do This Summer? Just About What You Did, but Moreso
No matter if they had to take the Concorde to get to their desired playgrounds. Once ensconced in some of the highest-priced real estate on earth, celebs, by and large, savored the classic summer pleasures. At Saint-Tropez, that Mediterranean port turned paparazzi heaven, you could have spotted Joan Collins dipping into a trashy novel or Brussels muscleman Jean-Claude Van Damme sunning. And perhaps Jack Nicholson was honoring his Jersey Shore roots when he browsed through women's cropped tops and miniskirts in Saint-Tropez, sporting the sort of chemise seen on Atlantic City's Boardwalk. Next year, if simplicity is still chic, he may even send his yacht to search for saltwater taffy.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!