Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- All the Details on Willa Ford's Boho-Chic Nursery – Plus Her Meaningful Maternity Portraits
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Even Jessica Alba Has Tattoo Regrets
- WATCH:RHONY Star Dorinda Medley Reveals The Best Way To Handle A Fight With Bethenny Frankel
- 'I Was Acting as If I Was the Victim': Nate Parker Apologizes for 'Insensitive' Response to Rape Case Controversy
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 23, 1996
- Vol. 46
- No. 13
And Away They Went
What Did the Stars Do This Summer? Just About What You Did, but Moreso
No matter if they had to take the Concorde to get to their desired playgrounds. Once ensconced in some of the highest-priced real estate on earth, celebs, by and large, savored the classic summer pleasures. At Saint-Tropez, that Mediterranean port turned paparazzi heaven, you could have spotted Joan Collins dipping into a trashy novel or Brussels muscleman Jean-Claude Van Damme sunning. And perhaps Jack Nicholson was honoring his Jersey Shore roots when he browsed through women's cropped tops and miniskirts in Saint-Tropez, sporting the sort of chemise seen on Atlantic City's Boardwalk. Next year, if simplicity is still chic, he may even send his yacht to search for saltwater taffy.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!