Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 4 Kids Stabbed to Death in Memphis, Police Take Mother Into Custody
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- WATCH: Michael Phelps Edges Out Rival Ryan Lochte to Win at Olympic Swim Trials as Both Punch Their Ticket to Rio
- Johnny Depp Kicks Off U.S. Tour with Hollywood Vampires in Pennsylvania
- Janelle Monáe Dishes on Her Big Screen Debut in New Film Hidden Figures at ESSENCE Fest
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 23, 1996
- Vol. 46
- No. 13
Sylvester Stallone and Jennifer Flavin Share a Blessed Main Event
From her mother she got beautiful eyes—and lots of pushing during a 12-hour labor. While Stallone was on a private jet en route from New Jersey, where he has been shooting Copland, Flavin was in South Miami Hospital learning why they call it labor. "It was pretty traumatic for Jennifer," says her mother of the birth of the 7-lb. 4-oz. baby, "but she got a beautiful daughter out of it." At her side through most of the ordeal was Stallone, who has two sons, Sage, 20, and Seargeoh, 17, from his marriage to first wife Sasha. (He was married to actress Brigitte Nielsen from 1985 to 1987.) The actor, as Flavin's obstetrician Dr. Charles Kalstone told the Miami Herald, was eager to hold his child. "They seemed to bond well," he said.
They also ate well. With Sophia nursed and sleeping, her family dined in Flavin's room on a catered lobster dinner. Later, back at their Miami mansion, Stallone had no time to notice all the flowers—including roses from Gloria Estefan. "That first night," says a family member, "Sly was up all night carrying Sophia around." Flavin has no plans to hire help. "All she wants to do," says her mother, "is stay home and be a mom." With Rambo changing diapers, who needs a nanny anyway?
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!