Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Khloé Kardashain on Exercise and Feeling Down: 'I Have So Much Energy When I Am Angry'
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Witnesses Recall Terror of Planned Parenthood Shooting: 'He Lifted His Shirt Up and He Had Holes in His Chest'
- Kentucky Woman Contracts an Infection, Undergoes Emergency Surgery – Likely Due to the Glitter Hair Tie She Wore on Her Wrist
- Shop the Genius Tool Used at the Victoria's Secret Runway Show!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 23, 1996
- Vol. 46
- No. 13
Sylvester Stallone and Jennifer Flavin Share a Blessed Main Event
From her mother she got beautiful eyes—and lots of pushing during a 12-hour labor. While Stallone was on a private jet en route from New Jersey, where he has been shooting Copland, Flavin was in South Miami Hospital learning why they call it labor. "It was pretty traumatic for Jennifer," says her mother of the birth of the 7-lb. 4-oz. baby, "but she got a beautiful daughter out of it." At her side through most of the ordeal was Stallone, who has two sons, Sage, 20, and Seargeoh, 17, from his marriage to first wife Sasha. (He was married to actress Brigitte Nielsen from 1985 to 1987.) The actor, as Flavin's obstetrician Dr. Charles Kalstone told the Miami Herald, was eager to hold his child. "They seemed to bond well," he said.
They also ate well. With Sophia nursed and sleeping, her family dined in Flavin's room on a catered lobster dinner. Later, back at their Miami mansion, Stallone had no time to notice all the flowers—including roses from Gloria Estefan. "That first night," says a family member, "Sly was up all night carrying Sophia around." Flavin has no plans to hire help. "All she wants to do," says her mother, "is stay home and be a mom." With Rambo changing diapers, who needs a nanny anyway?
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!