Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- A Group Called Overweight Haters Ltd. Is Handing Out Fat-Shaming Cards on the London Tube
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Salma Hayek’s Daughter Is Growing Out Her Hair for Kids with Cancer
- FROM SI: Rachel Nichols Will Return to ESPN and Host Her Own Program
- Suffragette's Carey Mulligan Supports Jennifer Lawrence's Fight Against the Gender Wage Gap: 'It's a Long Overdue Conversation'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 18, 1996
- Vol. 46
- No. 21
Hollywood's Hot Young Stars!
We polled our Los Angeles correspondents as well as more than two dozen agents, casting directors, managers and other industry insiders to handicap 30 up-and-comers who are pushing the Hollywood envelope. Among them: former Playboy Playmate Jenny McCarthy, 24; Broadway import Billy Crudup, 28; and Scottish-born trainspotter Ewan McGregor, 25. Having a famous name doesn't hurt either. Freddie Prinze Jr., 20, is proving that he's as talented as his dad, the '70s TV star. Whatever their route to the top, though, they left us with one conclusion: The kids are all right.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!