Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- John Legend Introduces Baby Luna to His Grandmother in a Sweet Instagram Photo
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Kourtney Kardashian Wishes 'Baby Daddy' Scott Disick a Happy 33rd Birthday – See Her TBT Photo
- What Does the Inspector General's Report on Hillary Clinton's Emails Really Mean?
- Sam Claflin Spills About Behind-the-Scenes Pranks With Me Before You Co-star Emilia Clarke: 'I Made Her Think I Was Deeply Offended'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 18, 1996
- Vol. 46
- No. 21
Hollywood's Hot Young Stars!
We polled our Los Angeles correspondents as well as more than two dozen agents, casting directors, managers and other industry insiders to handicap 30 up-and-comers who are pushing the Hollywood envelope. Among them: former Playboy Playmate Jenny McCarthy, 24; Broadway import Billy Crudup, 28; and Scottish-born trainspotter Ewan McGregor, 25. Having a famous name doesn't hurt either. Freddie Prinze Jr., 20, is proving that he's as talented as his dad, the '70s TV star. Whatever their route to the top, though, they left us with one conclusion: The kids are all right.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!