Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Basketball Team Banned from Playoffs for Wearing Breast Cancer Uniforms Is Reinstated
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- San Francisco Woman Seeks Boyfriend Using 54-Ft. Personal Ad Mural
- Here's What Needs to Happen in House of Cards Season 4
- Sleeping on the Job? Victoria Beckham's New Fall Lookbook Features Models Passed Out (PHOTOS)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 18, 1996
- Vol. 46
- No. 21
Hollywood's Hot Young Stars!
We polled our Los Angeles correspondents as well as more than two dozen agents, casting directors, managers and other industry insiders to handicap 30 up-and-comers who are pushing the Hollywood envelope. Among them: former Playboy Playmate Jenny McCarthy, 24; Broadway import Billy Crudup, 28; and Scottish-born trainspotter Ewan McGregor, 25. Having a famous name doesn't hurt either. Freddie Prinze Jr., 20, is proving that he's as talented as his dad, the '70s TV star. Whatever their route to the top, though, they left us with one conclusion: The kids are all right.
March 04, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!