Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Sharon Osbourne Taking One-Month Break from The Talk After Collapsing
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Robert De Niro Gives Blunt, Funny, Inspiring Commencement Speech to Acting School Grads
- Chris Pratt Apologizes in Advance for Potential 'JurassicGate' and Misbehaving on Press Tour
- Kris Jenner Tries to Embarrass Daughters Kourtney and Kim Kardashian with a Throwback Pic of Their Model Poses
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 18, 1996
- Vol. 46
- No. 21
Hollywood's Hot Young Stars!
We polled our Los Angeles correspondents as well as more than two dozen agents, casting directors, managers and other industry insiders to handicap 30 up-and-comers who are pushing the Hollywood envelope. Among them: former Playboy Playmate Jenny McCarthy, 24; Broadway import Billy Crudup, 28; and Scottish-born trainspotter Ewan McGregor, 25. Having a famous name doesn't hurt either. Freddie Prinze Jr., 20, is proving that he's as talented as his dad, the '70s TV star. Whatever their route to the top, though, they left us with one conclusion: The kids are all right.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!