Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jeremiah Brent on Sharing Daddy Duties with Husband Nate Berkus: 'As a Parent, You Kind of Just Fall Into Your Roles'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- WATCH AND SHOP: The Tweed Dress Ideal for Curvy Body Types
- WATCH: Is Simone Biles Really Dating Her 'Brazilian Boyfriend!?' Is Aly Raisman Excited for Her Date with Raiders' Tight End Colton Underwood?!
- Angela Kinsey Shares How Her Daughter Isabel Makes Her 'Heart Melt'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 18, 1996
- Vol. 46
- No. 21
The Stars Join New York's Fashion Fling
On the runways romance reigned, with everyone from Richard Tyler to Anna Sui showing ruffles, chiffon, fishtail hemlines and lace. Of course, fashion being what it is, those extra frills didn't make the filmy frocks any less revealing. "The clothes are so beautiful," sighed Bianca Jagger to Entertainment Tonight after the Calvin Klein show. "We just won't be able to eat anything until the spring."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!