Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Outlander Recap: Claire Is Forced to Choose Between Jamie and Frank
- Read the Cover Story: Jill and Derick Dillard Share Their Baby Boy's Dramatic Arrival
- Hillary Scott on Lady Antebellum's Tour Bus Fire: It's 'Nothing Compared to What It Could Have Been'
- The Untold Story of Rock Hudson's Final Days
- Jill (Duggar) and Derick Dillard: Israel David's Birth Brought Us Closer Together
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 18, 1996
- Vol. 46
- No. 21
The Stars Join New York's Fashion Fling
On the runways romance reigned, with everyone from Richard Tyler to Anna Sui showing ruffles, chiffon, fishtail hemlines and lace. Of course, fashion being what it is, those extra frills didn't make the filmy frocks any less revealing. "The clothes are so beautiful," sighed Bianca Jagger to Entertainment Tonight after the Calvin Klein show. "We just won't be able to eat anything until the spring."
April 18, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!