Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Disney Reportedly Considering Surge Pricing for Its Theme Parks
- The Style Top 5: Taylor Swift Goes Wedding Dress Shopping (For Her BFF),
Celebs' Share Their Makeup-Free Selfies and More
- Brown Sisters Speak Out About Duggars Scandal: 'If Something Looks Too Good to Be True, It Probably Is'
- Kim & Kanye's 1 Year Anniversary: How They Make It Work
- FROM SI: Ex-Falcons Player Prince Shembo Accused of Killing Girlfriend's Dog
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 18, 1996
- Vol. 46
- No. 21
The Stars Join New York's Fashion Fling
On the runways romance reigned, with everyone from Richard Tyler to Anna Sui showing ruffles, chiffon, fishtail hemlines and lace. Of course, fashion being what it is, those extra frills didn't make the filmy frocks any less revealing. "The clothes are so beautiful," sighed Bianca Jagger to Entertainment Tonight after the Calvin Klein show. "We just won't be able to eat anything until the spring."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!