Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Up, Up and Away! Princess Kate and Prince William Jet to Vancouver on a Sea Plane
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Laurie Hernandez Can't Keep Her Cool When She Has a Surprise Meeting with Tori Kelly
- Taraji P. Henson Fires Back at 50 Cent After Empire Diss: 'Loose Change Makes So Much Unnecessary Noise'
- Ben Higgins: Lauren Bushnell and I 'Don't Want To Be Overwhelmed' at Wedding
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 18, 1996
- Vol. 46
- No. 21
The Stars Join New York's Fashion Fling
On the runways romance reigned, with everyone from Richard Tyler to Anna Sui showing ruffles, chiffon, fishtail hemlines and lace. Of course, fashion being what it is, those extra frills didn't make the filmy frocks any less revealing. "The clothes are so beautiful," sighed Bianca Jagger to Entertainment Tonight after the Calvin Klein show. "We just won't be able to eat anything until the spring."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!