Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Sinead O'Connor Pleads for Her Family to Visit Her in Latest Facebook Post: 'I Need You. I Need Your Love'
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- FROM EW: Superman Unmasks Batman in New Sneak Peek from Dawn of Justice
- Found: The Face Serum A-list Stars Love
- Taylor Swift Shares (Bug Infested!) Moments From Her Family Road Trip to New Zealand
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 02, 1996
- Vol. 46
- No. 23
Picks and Pans Review: The Prosecutors
Lynda La Plante, creator of Prime Suspect, was one of the producers of this failed pilot, now served up as an unexciting two-hour movie about rival prosecuting attorneys in the New York City DA's office. Michelle Forbes (Homicide: Life on the Street) has a hint of Sigourney Weaver's steeliness, and Stockard Channing, embittered and in a wheelchair, has Stockard Channing's blasé sarcasm. Neither has Jane Tennison's grit.
December 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!