Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Lupita Nyong'o's Oscars Dress Reportedly Returned to Los Angeles Hotel
- The Style Top 5: Cara Delevingne Gets Handsy With Her BFFs, Kim Kardashian's Unique Way of Thanking Her Fans and More
- VIDEO: Would Host Chris Harrison Ever Be The Bachelor?
- Bobbi Kristina Brown: What The Latest Medical Developments Really Mean
- Couple Married 67 Years Die Together Holding Hands
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 22, 2003
- Vol. 60
- No. 12
Picks and Pans Review: Where Are They Now?
Thirteen years after hitting No. 1 with "Ice Ice Baby," 34-year-old Rob Van Winkle–formerly known as rapper Vanilla Ice–has reinvented himself as a family man (he lives in Broward County, Fla., with his wife, Laura, 32, and kids Dusti Rain, 5, and Keelee Breeze, 2) and a pro motocross racer (in January the onetime teen champ finished seventh in the Suzuki Crossover Challenge).
ON BEING THE FLAVOR OF THE MONTH "There was a stigma attached to me. [In 1994] I tried to commit suicide [via heroin overdose] because of it. I had $20 million in the bank, and I tried to kill myself.
ON EMINEM "It's about time a white rapper has some credibility. I sold out, but Eminem can use me as a guideline."
ON HIS FAMOUS PARACHUTE PANTS "I was about to ignite them when my manager was like, 'No way! Let me have them.' " He gave a pair to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, where they were shown as part of a rap exhibit in 1999.
ON MOTOCROSS "I've been doing it since I was 8. I've broken both of my ankles. No matter how many times I crash, I just get right back on the track."
ON MADONNA "Madonna used pictures of me in her book Sex. I didn't know she was doing it. You've got to understand I was emotionally tied to the girl. We had deep conversations."
- Kyle Smith,
- Steve Dougherty,
- V.R. Peterson,
- Siobhan Morrissey.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!