Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: Nicholas Brendon Tearfully Remembers Waking Up in Jail: 'That's a Very, Very Lonely Feeling'
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Kylie Jenner Goes Full-on Dominatrix, Exposes Butt in Leather Chaps for Interview Magazine
- Meg Ryan on Aging in Hollywood: 'There Are More Important Conversations Than How Women Look'
- Find Out Who's Taking the Stage with Carrie Underwood on Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 22, 2003
- Vol. 60
- No. 12
In Their Knock-'Em-Dead Gowns, These Celebs Were Among 2003's Most Dazzling
A SAG Awards presenter, Berry won kudos for yet another in her long line of red-carpet hits: a draped coral gown by Armani.
In her rhinestoned Gucci, Kidman prompted one fashionista at an April event in N.Y.C. to declare, "She has goddess glamor."
Ablaze in Narciso Rodriguez, the Golden Globes nominee had curve appeal. "I wanted simple, comfortable, and color for Frida!" she said.
At a summer gala she confidently paired her custom-made Carolina Herrera gown with a classic accessory: evening gloves.
For her Oscar dress, the evening's first presenter departed from her more funky looks and went demure in pleated Prada.
The 500 hours it took for Atelier Versace to create Hudson's gold silk lace and chiffon stunner were well worth it.
Sex and the City's Golden Globe winner for best supporting actress in a comedy was seriously sexy in skintight Valentino.
At the Cannes Film Festival, Cruz captured the flavor of her native Spain in an elaborate dress and necklace by John Galliano for Dior.
Braving the Golden Globes and her strategically ruffled Vera Wang gown without double-sided tape, Messing declared, "I'm living dangerously!"
A newly streamlined Queen attended June's Essence Awards in L.A. in a simple but luxe gown and wrap by Bradley Bayou for Halston.
The New York City premiere of The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers became a hot spot when Tyler arrived on the dot in flowing Donna Karan.
Moore's emerald silk gown by Tom Ford for Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche found its match in a Balenciaga clutch.
December 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!