Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jessie James Decker Shares Breastfeeding Photo: I Love 'Feeding My Sweet Boy'
- Read the Cover Story: How Blake Shelton Is Moving On After Split
- Jim Carrey Shares Moving Tribute to Late Girlfriend After She's Laid to Rest: 'Love Cannot Be Lost'
- Kevin Hart Sends Amy Schumer Some Hosting Tips Before SNL: 'Just Tell the Audience That You Know Me'
- VIDEO: Tamar Braxton Has Lost Something Very Important and Expensive - Twice
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 22, 2003
- Vol. 60
- No. 12
A Fresh Crop of the Very Best Tresses
A beachy-keen Kate Hudson sported sun-kissed streaks to match her tan at a July premiere.
BEST BED HEAD
"I have the most horrible haircuts in my movies," said the actually well-tressed Jake Gyllenhaal.
Beyoncé Knowles did a bang-up job promoting her album Dangerously in Love on TRL.
From surfer chick to super chic, Kate Bosworth was all swept up at the Critics Choice Awards.
Salma Hayek made waves with some serious shine: a six-carat diamond clip by Fred Leighton.
BEST RETRO CUT
Ever since Marley Shelton got clipped, "I've been attracted to mod-looking clothes," she said.
Kelly Rowland had body to spare at the premiere of Freddy vs. Jason.
Best Lookalike Blonds
They may not share a taste in women, but a Sex and the City boy toy, a dashing young royal and The WB's Tarzan all go for goldilocks
October 10, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!