Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Gladys Tordil, 44, Allegedly Gunned Down by Estranged Husband in Maryland High School Shooting Leaving Another Injured: Report
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- WATCH: Adele Helps Same-Sex Couple Get Engaged During Copenhagen Concert, Volunteers to be Their Surrogate
- Former NFL Star Will Smith's Widow Racquel Accepts Masters Degree on Late Husband's Behalf
- Kristen Bell Discusses Dealing with Anxiety and Depression: 'I Shatter a Little Bit When I Think People Don't Like Me'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 22, 2003
- Vol. 60
- No. 12
A Fresh Crop of the Very Best Tresses
A beachy-keen Kate Hudson sported sun-kissed streaks to match her tan at a July premiere.
BEST BED HEAD
"I have the most horrible haircuts in my movies," said the actually well-tressed Jake Gyllenhaal.
Beyoncé Knowles did a bang-up job promoting her album Dangerously in Love on TRL.
From surfer chick to super chic, Kate Bosworth was all swept up at the Critics Choice Awards.
Salma Hayek made waves with some serious shine: a six-carat diamond clip by Fred Leighton.
BEST RETRO CUT
Ever since Marley Shelton got clipped, "I've been attracted to mod-looking clothes," she said.
Kelly Rowland had body to spare at the premiere of Freddy vs. Jason.
Best Lookalike Blonds
They may not share a taste in women, but a Sex and the City boy toy, a dashing young royal and The WB's Tarzan all go for goldilocks
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!