Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- From Taylor's Squad to Bey's Brood: How the VMAs Pick Who Sits Where
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- James Spader Sells His Los Angeles Home for $4 Million
- Prince William Laughs Off a Mom's Request for Prince Harry's Number for Single Daughter: 'You Don't Want That!'
- 10 Celeb Confessions That Will Make You Never Want to be Famous
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 22, 2003
- Vol. 60
- No. 12
Steven Cojocaru: If These Clothes Could Talk
PEOPLE's West Coast Style Editor Speaks Up on Behalf of These Outrageous Outfits
"Must we keep scolding you? Paws off, Bam Bam!"
"We're begging: Never let her wear us outside her 'Sweatin' to the Oldies' class again."
"Snicker if you will, but you should have heard the hoots and hollers we got at the prison fashion show."
"I warned her: Someday Edgar Degas will exact his revenge."
LARA FLYNN BOYLE
"I know I'm a stretchy silk, but even I have my limits."
"Hurry up, Kid—the ringmaster needs me back by 9."
PAMELA ANDERSON AND KID ROCK
"Her mom always said to wear clean underwear in case of an accident. Now you know she listened."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!