Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Voice Star Jordan Smith Weds His Longtime Love Kristen Denny
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Meghan King Edmonds Opens Up About Pregnancy Hormones: 'I Was Happy But I Was Sad'
- WATCH: Matthew McConaughey Reveals Which of His Female Costars He Really Had a Crush On Growing Up
- WATCH: Jamie Lynn Spears Reveals Sister Britney's Advice for Dealing With Public Scrutiny: "Trust Yourself"
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 22, 2003
- Vol. 60
- No. 12
Steven Cojocaru: If These Clothes Could Talk
PEOPLE's West Coast Style Editor Speaks Up on Behalf of These Outrageous Outfits
"Must we keep scolding you? Paws off, Bam Bam!"
"We're begging: Never let her wear us outside her 'Sweatin' to the Oldies' class again."
"Snicker if you will, but you should have heard the hoots and hollers we got at the prison fashion show."
"I warned her: Someday Edgar Degas will exact his revenge."
LARA FLYNN BOYLE
"I know I'm a stretchy silk, but even I have my limits."
"Hurry up, Kid—the ringmaster needs me back by 9."
PAMELA ANDERSON AND KID ROCK
"Her mom always said to wear clean underwear in case of an accident. Now you know she listened."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!