Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 'First Day Back at the Inn': See the First Photo from the Set of the Gilmore Girls Revival
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- Amy Schumer and Seth Rogen for Prez? Comedians Join Forces in Super Bowl Beer Ad
- A Genius New Way to Store Makeup – Shop Now!
- Emma Watson Debuts New Wispy Bangs and – Surprise, Surprise – She Looks Incredible
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 22, 2003
- Vol. 60
- No. 12
Steven Cojocaru: If These Clothes Could Talk
PEOPLE's West Coast Style Editor Speaks Up on Behalf of These Outrageous Outfits
"Must we keep scolding you? Paws off, Bam Bam!"
"We're begging: Never let her wear us outside her 'Sweatin' to the Oldies' class again."
"Snicker if you will, but you should have heard the hoots and hollers we got at the prison fashion show."
"I warned her: Someday Edgar Degas will exact his revenge."
LARA FLYNN BOYLE
"I know I'm a stretchy silk, but even I have my limits."
"Hurry up, Kid—the ringmaster needs me back by 9."
PAMELA ANDERSON AND KID ROCK
"Her mom always said to wear clean underwear in case of an accident. Now you know she listened."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!