Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- PHOTO: See Elton John's Hilarious Reaction After Ed Sheeran Steals His Rose-Colored Glasses
- The Best Photos from the Week of Dec. 15- Dec. 21, 2014
- Military Posers Are 'An Epidemic,' Says Soldier Who Outs Them
- William and Kate Plan a Perfect Christmas
- Rachel McAdams Goes Seriously (Seriously) Ombré: Your Thoughts?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Monday December 22, 2014 10:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 22, 2003
- Vol. 60
- No. 12
Steven Cojocaru: If These Clothes Could Talk
PEOPLE's West Coast Style Editor Speaks Up on Behalf of These Outrageous Outfits
"Must we keep scolding you? Paws off, Bam Bam!"
"We're begging: Never let her wear us outside her 'Sweatin' to the Oldies' class again."
"Snicker if you will, but you should have heard the hoots and hollers we got at the prison fashion show."
"I warned her: Someday Edgar Degas will exact his revenge."
LARA FLYNN BOYLE
"I know I'm a stretchy silk, but even I have my limits."
"Hurry up, Kid—the ringmaster needs me back by 9."
PAMELA ANDERSON AND KID ROCK
"Her mom always said to wear clean underwear in case of an accident. Now you know she listened."
December 22, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!