Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Pregnant Jessica Biel Heads to a Roller Rink for a Birthday Party (PHOTO)
- The Style Top 5: Amal Clooney Brings Her Glam Street Style to NYC, Iggy Azalea Gets Candid About Her Body and More
- ALF's Series Finale Aired 25 Years Ago, but He Never Truly Left Us
- Tom Brady Gets Serious Air in Cliff Dive: 'Never Doing That Again' (VIDEO)
- Inside Kelly Clarkson and Husband Brandon Blackstock's Grown-up Date Night with Reba McEntire
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 22, 2003
- Vol. 60
- No. 12
Steven Cojocaru: If These Clothes Could Talk
PEOPLE's West Coast Style Editor Speaks Up on Behalf of These Outrageous Outfits
"Must we keep scolding you? Paws off, Bam Bam!"
"We're begging: Never let her wear us outside her 'Sweatin' to the Oldies' class again."
"Snicker if you will, but you should have heard the hoots and hollers we got at the prison fashion show."
"I warned her: Someday Edgar Degas will exact his revenge."
LARA FLYNN BOYLE
"I know I'm a stretchy silk, but even I have my limits."
"Hurry up, Kid—the ringmaster needs me back by 9."
PAMELA ANDERSON AND KID ROCK
"Her mom always said to wear clean underwear in case of an accident. Now you know she listened."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!