Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Hillary Clinton Has a Hot Nephew and the Internet Can't Get Over It
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Georgia Woman Allegedly Researched People Who Kill Their Families – Then Shot Daughter-in-Law: Police
- 'I Cried for an Hour': Sandy Hook Parents Return to 'Sacred Ground' at Site of School Massacre
- Jared Leto: Playing the Joker in Suicide Squad 'Was a Role of a Lifetime'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 01, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 5
Bliss & Bling
Nicole Richie and DJ AM Celebrate Their Engagement with a Bash at Lionel's House
But the bride-to-be quickly regained her composure as guests such as Quincy Jones, Nicky Hilton, Mischa Barton and Brandon Davis looked on (Barton and Davis, who recently split up, kept their distance). At the Beverly Hills home of Lionel Richie, Nicole's dad, friends and family nibbled on sushi and black cod, while Goldstein took a spin at the turntables. Slightly after 10 p.m., guests turned their attention to Richie, 23, wearing a vintage Halston gown, and Goldstein, 32, who joined hands to cut a one-tier wedding-style cake.
A choked-up Lionel toasted the happy couple, who plan to wed next summer, with Nicole's mom (and Lionel's ex), Brenda Richie, and best friend Masha Gordon following suit. "Every time they got separated, they were always looking for each other," a guest says. "It was clear how much they are in love."
By Marisa Wong. Chris Gardner in Los Angeles
- Chris Gardner.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!