Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian Calls Rob 'Pathetic' in KUWTK Sneak Peek
- Read the Cover Story: Avril Lavigne Opens Up About Her Secret Health Crisis
- WATCH: R2D2 Comes to Earth to Find True Love
- Watch What Happens When This Woman Tries to Kiss Strangers in Grand Central Station (Video)
- Helen Mirren Has the Best Workout Advice Ever
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 01, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 5
Bliss & Bling
Nicole Richie and DJ AM Celebrate Their Engagement with a Bash at Lionel's House
But the bride-to-be quickly regained her composure as guests such as Quincy Jones, Nicky Hilton, Mischa Barton and Brandon Davis looked on (Barton and Davis, who recently split up, kept their distance). At the Beverly Hills home of Lionel Richie, Nicole's dad, friends and family nibbled on sushi and black cod, while Goldstein took a spin at the turntables. Slightly after 10 p.m., guests turned their attention to Richie, 23, wearing a vintage Halston gown, and Goldstein, 32, who joined hands to cut a one-tier wedding-style cake.
A choked-up Lionel toasted the happy couple, who plan to wed next summer, with Nicole's mom (and Lionel's ex), Brenda Richie, and best friend Masha Gordon following suit. "Every time they got separated, they were always looking for each other," a guest says. "It was clear how much they are in love."
By Marisa Wong. Chris Gardner in Los Angeles
- Chris Gardner.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!