Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Emeril Lagasse Reveals the Craziest Thing He Ate While Traveling the World for His New Series
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Father: FSU Student Who Allegedly Tried to Eat Man's Face Suffering Organ Failure After Drinking Chemicals
- Campaigning's a Drag: Unearthed Sketch Features Donald Trump Flirting with Rudy Giuliani Dressed as a Woman
- How 5-Year Old Toddlers and Tiaras Star Cadence Schutter Survived an Extremely Rare Form of Cancer That Developed Before She Was Born
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 05, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 10
Is Jude Law still in the doghouse? "There's no real sense of where they are," says a source close to Sienna. "But they are talking, working on it." Still, Sienna had her rough spots: After getting coffee with Law on Aug. 18, she emerged from his car in tears. A spat? "Rubbish," says a rep for the couple. "She was upset by the photographers who were hounding her and had been abusive to her and Jude. She had been harassed all morning." On Aug. 22 London lens-men zeroed in on a swath of scratches on her left arm. A source explained, "Sienna was at the seaside; she was swimming and bashed into some rocks."
PINK & CAREY HART
THE RING BEARER
Pink proved she wasn't afraid to buck convention when she popped the question to Motocross pro Carey Hart in June. But the pop star's keen on one tradition—engagement bling. Partying at Hollywood club LAX on Aug. 17, she happily flashed her diamond stunner when a friend asked for a peek. When's the wedding? Early 2006, says a source.
EVANGELINE LILLY & DOMINIC MONAGHAN
Chums on and off the Lost set—as evidenced by their coziness at the Golden Globes, left—Lilly and Monaghan have dodged questions about romance for months. Now, however, the mystery is solved. "Dominic said they were in love and that he hasn't felt this way about anyone before," says a source. "They seem very committed. He says it's serious but he's taking it slow. "
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!