Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Enrique Iglesias & Rafael Nadal Launch the Most Handsome Restaurant Venture Ever
- The Best Photos from the Week of Jan. 19- Jan. 25, 2015
- RHOBH: Brandi Glanville and Kyle Richards 'Get Physical' at 'The Party from Hell'
- Jemmye Carroll on Ryan Knight: 'I Will Forever Tell His Stories'
- Angelina Jolie: 'I Have Seen Nothing Like the Suffering I'm Witnessing Now' in Refugee Camps
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Wednesday January 28, 2015 07:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 12, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 11
A Fresh Start
Robert Downey Jr., His Troubles Behind Him, Ties the Knot
Yeah, right. After the ceremony, the 110 guests cheered, in part to see Downey, 40, who has a history of drug abuse, wed the woman whose insistence on clean living has helped him "toe the line," says Joel Silver, who produced 2003's Gothika, on whose set the couple met. "She's a tough cookie."
And a loving bride. While pals Sting and Billy Joel sang for the revelers (including Indio, 12, Downey's son from his first marriage), the newlyweds "were hugging, kissing and dancing," says one attendee. Around 1 a.m., Downey, who starts filming the thriller Zodiac after his honeymoon in Europe, called it quits, exhausted but happy. Says a cousin: "He's been looking forward to this for a long time."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!