Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Son of Barney Creator Faces 15 Years in Prison for Shooting His Neighbor During Argument
- Read the Cover Story: The Duggars' Dark Secrets
- San Andreas Costar on the Rock: 'He Took Me Under His Massive Wing'
- Watch This Paralyzed Graduate Walk to Receive His Diploma, with Help From His Fiancée
- From EW: Hannibal Producer Bryan Fuller Criticizes Use of Sexual Violence on TV
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 12, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 11
A Fresh Start
Robert Downey Jr., His Troubles Behind Him, Ties the Knot
Yeah, right. After the ceremony, the 110 guests cheered, in part to see Downey, 40, who has a history of drug abuse, wed the woman whose insistence on clean living has helped him "toe the line," says Joel Silver, who produced 2003's Gothika, on whose set the couple met. "She's a tough cookie."
And a loving bride. While pals Sting and Billy Joel sang for the revelers (including Indio, 12, Downey's son from his first marriage), the newlyweds "were hugging, kissing and dancing," says one attendee. Around 1 a.m., Downey, who starts filming the thriller Zodiac after his honeymoon in Europe, called it quits, exhausted but happy. Says a cousin: "He's been looking forward to this for a long time."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!