Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM EW: Angelina Jolie in Talks to Star in Afghanistan War Drama Shoot Like a Girl
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Justin Bieber Must Report for Deposition or Face Arrest in Miami Photographer Lawsuit
- Wife of Deepwater Horizon Victim Breaks Down as She Recalls Husband's Last Trip Home Before Death: 'Jason, Would Have Never Let Me Worry'
- Amber Rose Will 'Embrace Her Body' In a Sexy DWTS Routine After Feeling Body Shamed By Julianne Hough, Says Source
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 12, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 11
A Fresh Start
Robert Downey Jr., His Troubles Behind Him, Ties the Knot
Yeah, right. After the ceremony, the 110 guests cheered, in part to see Downey, 40, who has a history of drug abuse, wed the woman whose insistence on clean living has helped him "toe the line," says Joel Silver, who produced 2003's Gothika, on whose set the couple met. "She's a tough cookie."
And a loving bride. While pals Sting and Billy Joel sang for the revelers (including Indio, 12, Downey's son from his first marriage), the newlyweds "were hugging, kissing and dancing," says one attendee. Around 1 a.m., Downey, who starts filming the thriller Zodiac after his honeymoon in Europe, called it quits, exhausted but happy. Says a cousin: "He's been looking forward to this for a long time."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!