Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Khloé Kardashian and French Montana Show Sweet PDA in Miami
- The Style Top 5: Amal Clooney Brings Her Glam Street Style to NYC, Iggy Azalea Gets Candid About Her Body and More
- Dolly Parton Shares Her Secrets to Her Happy Marriage
- Justin Timberlake to Jessica Biel: 'I Can't Wait to See Our Greatest Creation Yet'
- Alexis Shapiro, Girl Who Suffered from Uncontrollable Hunger, Has Made Strides Since Bariatric Surgery
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 19, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 12
Sleek and Straight, Tousled or Twined, These Coifs Took Top Honors
Her new straight do is radiant and polished.
Best Short Cut
Cute, edgy and mussed, this style complements her delicate features.
Glamorous but unfussy--these loose, layered locks shine and glow.
Long bangs swept to the side are soft and flirty, not blunt and severe.
Braids, wispy tendrils and pretty petals make a sweet updo.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!