Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- How the Pitch Perfect Cast Got Anna Kendrick Hooked on The Bachelor
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Britney Spears and Her Boys!
- VIDEO: Patrick Stewart Snorts Coke as Out-of-Control News Anchor in New Series Blunt Talk
- Josh Duhamel Shares Sweet Birthday Message to Fergie
- New York Jets Help High Schooler Ask Boy to Prom (VIDEO)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 19, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 12
Sleek and Straight, Tousled or Twined, These Coifs Took Top Honors
Her new straight do is radiant and polished.
Best Short Cut
Cute, edgy and mussed, this style complements her delicate features.
Glamorous but unfussy--these loose, layered locks shine and glow.
Long bangs swept to the side are soft and flirty, not blunt and severe.
Braids, wispy tendrils and pretty petals make a sweet updo.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!