Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM EW: Ellie Goulding's 'Still Falling for You' Video Teases Bridget Jones's Baby
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Taylor Swift Donates $50,000 to Baton Rouge Food Bank
- Couple Arrested for Allegedly Kidnapping 3 Children and Killing Their Mother
- Thomas Gibson Contemplates a Return to Comedy Following His Criminal Minds Firing: 'Maybe It's Time'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 19, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 12
Sleek and Straight, Tousled or Twined, These Coifs Took Top Honors
Her new straight do is radiant and polished.
Best Short Cut
Cute, edgy and mussed, this style complements her delicate features.
Glamorous but unfussy--these loose, layered locks shine and glow.
Long bangs swept to the side are soft and flirty, not blunt and severe.
Braids, wispy tendrils and pretty petals make a sweet updo.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!