Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Kardashians Arrive in Cuba as South Florida Rep Criticizes Their 'Vapid' Visit: 'Haven't The Cuban People Suffered Enough?'
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- Cameron Diaz Reveals the Mushy Nickname She Has for Husband Benji Madden (You'll Never Guess)
- Johnny Manziel Posts Bail After Turning Himself in for Assault Charges – Then Jokes About His Mugshot on Twitter
- Khloé Kardashian Shares Slew of Pictures from Cuba Trip: 'I'm So Blessed to Be Able to Appreciate Another's Culture'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 19, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 12
Dakota Fanning's Red-Carpet Secret? Dresses from Belle of the Ball by La Cañada, Calif, Designer Audrey Pittokopitis. "I Never Want to Take Them Off," Says the 11-Year-Old Star
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!