Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: See Joanna Krupa's Egg-Retrieval Procedure
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- It's Another Girl for Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell!
- Which Former Boy Band Member Will Compete on The Amazing Race?
- Kim Kardashian Wore Fur-Lined Strappy Stilettos, and Yes, There are Photos
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday December 20, 2014 12:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 19, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 12
Lance & Sheryl: Make It a Tandem
He Pops the Question to His Longtime Girlfriend (and Says He Might Do Just One More Tour De France)
Still, Armstrong first got the okay from his kids—Luke, 5, and twins Grace Elizabeth and Isabelle Rose, 3—before popping the question. (Armstrong, who turns 34 on Sept. 18, split with first wife Kristin in 2003; Crow, 43, has never been married.) The couple are mulling a spring wedding, which could allow Armstrong to rescind his recent retirement and compete for an eighth straight Tour de France victory next summer. On the heels of a French newspaper report—vehemently denied by Armstrong—that he tested positive for a banned blood booster during the 1999 Tour, "I'm thinking it's the best way to piss [the French] off," he told the Austin American-Statesman. Even if Armstrong stays retired, life with Crow will leave him fulfilled, says mom Kelly: "Being together makes them complete."
December 19, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!