Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Sarah Jessica Parker Is Expanding Her SJP Collection to Include LBDs, Not Just Heels!
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- It's a Boy for Gossip Girl Alum Sam Page and Wife Cassidy Boesch
- Heidi Klum's Emmys Mantra: 'A Lot of Girls Are Afraid to Be on the "Don't Page." I Go For It'
- Three Arrested, Including 17-Year-Old Girl, in Triple Homicide of California Parents and Friend
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 19, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 12
Lance & Sheryl: Make It a Tandem
He Pops the Question to His Longtime Girlfriend (and Says He Might Do Just One More Tour De France)
Still, Armstrong first got the okay from his kids—Luke, 5, and twins Grace Elizabeth and Isabelle Rose, 3—before popping the question. (Armstrong, who turns 34 on Sept. 18, split with first wife Kristin in 2003; Crow, 43, has never been married.) The couple are mulling a spring wedding, which could allow Armstrong to rescind his recent retirement and compete for an eighth straight Tour de France victory next summer. On the heels of a French newspaper report—vehemently denied by Armstrong—that he tested positive for a banned blood booster during the 1999 Tour, "I'm thinking it's the best way to piss [the French] off," he told the Austin American-Statesman. Even if Armstrong stays retired, life with Crow will leave him fulfilled, says mom Kelly: "Being together makes them complete."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!