Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Do Bobbi Kristina's Social Media Accounts Hold Clues About What Happened?
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Meet the Woman Who Sewed Footballs for the Super Bowl for Nearly 50 Years
- Living Out Loud! Broadway Legend Joel Grey
- SpongeBob Watches … Breaking Bad?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday February 01, 2015 08:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 19, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 12
Lance & Sheryl: Make It a Tandem
He Pops the Question to His Longtime Girlfriend (and Says He Might Do Just One More Tour De France)
Still, Armstrong first got the okay from his kids—Luke, 5, and twins Grace Elizabeth and Isabelle Rose, 3—before popping the question. (Armstrong, who turns 34 on Sept. 18, split with first wife Kristin in 2003; Crow, 43, has never been married.) The couple are mulling a spring wedding, which could allow Armstrong to rescind his recent retirement and compete for an eighth straight Tour de France victory next summer. On the heels of a French newspaper report—vehemently denied by Armstrong—that he tested positive for a banned blood booster during the 1999 Tour, "I'm thinking it's the best way to piss [the French] off," he told the Austin American-Statesman. Even if Armstrong stays retired, life with Crow will leave him fulfilled, says mom Kelly: "Being together makes them complete."
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!